Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meek has been lame for YEARS man.

Twitter fingers Meek has been a long running gag forever

idk why he trying to electronically G-check 69...i seen his mentions are being dragged... clearly there's a rift between da industry and da fans..fans WANT tekashi.

Tekashi's music was never good, it was always mid and it got boosted by antics

not true, both projects were solid..hell good AF...

that anuel 69 song still plays to this day.

if you liked onyx, that's what 69 is..and he got handle with both arms because he can speak Spanish so he can play da reggaeton lane.

he's a 2 threat artist.

he's wack b. smoove L in his same lane and makes faaaaaaar superior ish... clearly da gold standard was pop smoke...

and then you got da gaul to call fivio "talent" and 69 is objectively better than him in every way...:lol:

No he's not in Any way, and that's not to say Fivio is good.... 69 is trash, he's been trash before he was a snitch & the music will continue to be just that. Ya'll really let this man con you into thinking he was a Hit maker because he's talked about

Wayne, Lupe & Mike Jones

6BC470ED-F1AA-4252-869D-824EC8655C69.jpeg

A quick glance makes this look like another Def Jam Vendetta game :lol:

Meek has been lame for YEARS man.

Twitter fingers Meek has been a long running gag forever

Just because he talking about 69 you cappin for him

Nobody trying to hear his flawed take on anything b

Meek has been stuck in a “n_ technology” vortex since he first logged into Twitter

The way the rap game is set up... Meek & his tweets is the boiling point.... in 2020 Meek mill is the corny one for publicly calling out a rat who ruined lives, & is back online taunting people about it. & making a ******* clown show.

The way the rap game is set up... Meek & his tweets is the boiling point.... in 2020 Meek mill is the corny one for publicly calling out a rat who ruined lives, & is back online taunting people about it. & making a ****ing clown show.
Again your missing the point. Meek is corny because Meek is corny

Meek is a hypocrite because he’s a hypocrite

Son is the quintessential “smart dumb n_” because that’s who he is

None of this has anything to do with master splinter

The way the rap game is set up... Meek & his tweets is the boiling point.... in 2020 Meek mill is the corny one for publicly calling out a rat who ruined lives, & is back online taunting people about it. & making a ****ing clown show.
Meek just don’t know how to use Twitter. He’s been having corny moments all of 2020.

ninjahood ninjahood You bumpin Snitch9? :lol:
Y'all too caught up in this. Put the "he snitched" feelings aside and look at just the music. The guy was putting out catchy songs that were getting played all over the place. Gummo, that **** he did with Nicky Minaj, A Boogie and that Reggaeton song etc. All those songs are catchy. His songs were charting one way or another. You and I may not be playing it, but someone else is. Some of the **** y'all recommend in here is worse than what he put out, the only difference is they ain't snitch(to what y'all know).

Of All the corny **** going on daily from Rap ******, meek Tweeting is all the way at the bottom of the totem pole IMO.

but again i no longer know what world we're living in

If Bobby Shmurda gets out and gets on that bk drill wave, he will have become bigger than Pop Smoke.
This is such a silly *** statement. Pop (R.I.P) has passed and gone. He didn't even get a chance to see the fruits of his labor and we didn't get to see the full scope of his talent. Bobby is in prison, but still has life and will be home in 6 months, so obviously he'll have a chance to further boost his career
Of All the corny **** going on daily from Rap ******, meek Tweeting is all the way at the bottom of the totem pole IMO.

This.

Yea because this thread only talks about the corny stuff Meek does

We all just in here picking on lil ol Meek :lol:

Y'all too caught up in this. Put the "he snitched" feelings aside and look at just the music. The guy was putting out catchy songs that were getting played all over the place. Gummo, that **** he did with Nicky Minaj, A Boogie and that Reggaeton song etc. All those songs are catchy. His songs were charting one way or another. You and I may not be playing it, but someone else is. Some of the **** y'all recommend in here is worse than what he put out, the only difference is they ain't snitch(to what y'all know).

His songs were trash and he’s a disaster of a rapper. The being a poser and a plant snitch is just the icing on the cake. It’s not a good thing if you have to reference other stuff as trash as a benchmark to prop him up. I could actually say with a straight face that even some of the 15 year old rappers wavycrocket wavycrocket posts aren’t as bad as him.

His songs were trash and he’s a disaster of a rapper. The being a poser and a plant snitch is just the icing on the cake. It’s not a good thing if you have to reference other stuff as trash as a benchmark to prop him up. I could actually say with a straight face that even some of the 15 year old rappers wavycrocket wavycrocket posts aren’t as bad as him.
1. I wasn't propping him up. Was just pointing out the obvious. The songs were catchy. The subject matter, not so much, but stilly catch cause of the riddims/beat being used. Some of y'all were probably yelling " IT'S TREYWAY"

2. Everyone with two eyes could see that he was a disaster and all Gang **** was fake and that if the pressure got to him, he would fold, so not sure why people are upset and mad as if they didn't see this coming. The only way I would be mad is if I had family or friends tied to this cat and if they were tied to him, I would have told them to cut ties long ago and if they didn't, then they would have made their bed.

3. If y'all mad that he infiltrated Hip Hop, then y'all naive cause Hip Hop been infiltrated and y'all been supporting a lot of the ******** and don't even know it. If you claim to know that hip hop has already been infiltrated, then this shouldn't even be a surprise to you. You shouldn't even be mad and if you are then you're feeding it energy. I can bet some y'all tuned into his live to watch or even add some "**** 69" comment. Some of y'all on Instagram following his goofball girlfriend and liking up her pictures too., so even if y'all not buying his music, y'all still supporting the ******* surrounding him.

69 faked it til he made actual “hits” :lol:. His vrality carried him. And he’d boast about 10/10 on billboard...while omitting that the 10 tracks just chartes because it was a release of a popular streaming artist, and most tracks from a project with that backing/promotion automatically chart, then drop.

He boasted and talked his way into it. Gummo....is a legit hit. But again, the imagery, marketing and virality about it...pushed it. Nothing musically for real about 69. I laughed when dudes were trying to compare him to Onyx. That was trying to rationalize it.

Back
Top Bottom