Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When he came out I was still working retail and the suburban early 20’s boys ****ed with him hard :lol: Same dudes that loved G-Eazy and Logic
Only demographic I’ve seen rock with him in person

I have a 19 year old cousin, have a 18 year older brother, a 19 year old college cousin, a 25 year old brother, teenage cousins in middle school and high school. And plenty relative and under 12 years old.

These kids are on YouTube and every social media platform more than me x100.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD THESE KIDS PLAY HIS MUSIC. Once only my cousins 11 year old mention him. This is within 3 years old him being a mainstream act.... only ONCE mentioned amongst the youth in my family

Screenshot_20200509-163701_Instagram.jpg

I can 100% say no to every one of these.

Tried saying he was a mix of Onyx and Lil Jon :rofl: it’s Desiigner all over again, but seems to have finagled his way into having an actual fanbase.
Good for you, but I'm sure there are cats in here which that is applicable to. And I hope to see you in here championing REAL cats who are dealing with the thing properly.

Out of EVERY artist we post in here..... who does he make better music than???? I live in South Florida.... I never heard this mans music on radio or from cars in my hood. And I live in the hood, hood...

I've clicked some garbage in here over the years where I had to wonder if y'all are getting paid to post some of that ****. And don't be a hypocrite and act as if you've never said the same.

Good for you, but I'm sure there are cats in here which that is applicable to. And I hope to see you in here championing REAL cats who are dealing with the thing properly.

I've clicked some garbage in here over the years where I had to wonder if y'all are getting paid to post some of that ****. And don't be a hypocrite and act as if you've never said the same.

Yeah but this 69 dude is FAMOUS DEX level bad. Heck, famous dex has a fanbase so I kind of understand better. This dude ain’t in the STRATOSPHERE of his contemporaries like Herb, Kodak, NBA, Rylo, NoCap, Lil Baby, Travis Scott or Uzi, Roddy Rich, etc.

Nowhere NEAR!

Hell, he ain’t even better than Playboi Carti. All these cats I’ve mentioned have catalogs full of hits. This dude has no redeeming qualities. I guess my humor differs. I press play on nothing associated with dude.

Sadly, I hate to admit it, but Casonova is even better and he’s awful

What’s sad is you know that’s the label putting the battery in his back to get right back on the **** he was on when he went in. I mean, I’m sure he’s dumb enough to be with it, but they’re gonna facilitate this **** on the highest platform possible.

It’s literally the exact way Nine Trey were using him, but it’s just legal now.

It’s real life consequences to this **** though. Win win for the label either way, meanwhile your life is in the balance. Someone is going to sit back and pass this boy’s royalties down as a family heirloom.

Useful idiot.

What’s sad is you know that’s the label putting the battery in his back to get right back on the **** he was on when he went in. I mean, I’m sure he’s dumb enough to be with it, but they’re gonna facilitate this **** on the highest platform possible.

It’s literally the exact way Nine Trey were using him, but it’s just legal now.

It’s real life consequences to this **** though. Win win for the label either way, meanwhile your life is in the balance. Someone is going to sit back and pass this boy’s royalties down as a family heirloom.

Useful idiot.

I told y’all, that bag simply is insurance policy for his family and child. Even the label probably knows he’ll be dead soon so, get it while they can. John Lennon and JFK all got hit. Anyone can get it.

Why not make a few million or pretend to, use the idiot for a couple months or years. He simmers down... then gets whacked.

I've never heard a 69 song and been like "this sounds decent"
His voice is annoying and he just yells on everything (kind of why I don't like Meek but i can acknowledge he can write good songs/has good content)

Back
Top Bottom