Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's just funny how dudes thought they could punk him like that. **** his chick, steal from him, kidnap and try to kill him. They thought he was all the way ***** and couldn't do **** to them. I can't believe how dumb they were.

This is some movie ****.

Dude ended up with more money, a better looking chick and more street cred from the squares

200.gif

2 million people watched his live. Someone will tour with him as long as the venues feel like people aren’t trying to kill him.

Is he in witness protection or does he just have his own hired security? He can’t go do shows and be outside if he’s in protection, they’ll drop him. I don’t think he’ll be out like that even if he had hired security.

Seen vids of police cars guarding his crib.
Its bait.

They would need snipers to touch dude

2 million people watched his live. Someone will tour with him as long as the venues feel like people aren’t trying to kill him.

That's the biggest thing, the insurance risk or promoters and venues. They might determine he's safer.

But right now, shows might not happen for a year or more.

And I hope these rappers saved their money, because a lot of them are going to regret that show money they tricked off on chicks, cars and jewelry.

it's baffling to me that people actually care about whether a rapper is a rat or not. We know most of these rappers ain't about none of that stuff they talk about so why act like this matters that much, especially this rapper in particular. I've 0 interest in 69's music , not before this not now, but i also don't care that he ratted on a gang he paid his way into, if anything I'd expect that to happen

it's baffling to me that people actually care about whether a rapper is a rat or not. We know most of these rappers ain't about none of that stuff they talk about so why act like this matters that much, especially this rapper in particular. I've 0 interest in 69's music , not before this not now, but i also don't care that he ratted on a gang he paid his way into, if anything I'd expect that to happen

You know why it matters? Cause families get altered, plus you get a lot of innocent serving time and whatnot. Not saying all are innocent. If you sign up to shoot, steal, kill and rob people, you can’t just have it both ways. People be locked in jail and prison for years and decades for crimes. This man did all that and got a year or so. That’s why snitching is to be frowned upon. Your tax dollars be spent to protect clowns like him.

That's the disconnect. The people who care, like Meek Mandela and Snoop getting all upset. They didn't listen to him anyway or look at him as a gangsta. It's wasted energy.

Is he in witness protection or does he just have his own hired security? He can’t go do shows and be outside if he’s in protection, they’ll drop him. I don’t think he’ll be out like that even if he had hired security.

He's definitely not in witsec. He came back with the tatts and everything. I think there's a middle ground. He might have his own security mixed in with a person or two in the detail.

He told them everything he knew. So who knows if he's an ongoing witness or part of the deal was ongoing surveillance for a bit.

2 million clowns are all apart of the circus.

man look I 1000% agree. I’ve never paid him any attention. He is who he is. I just hope no one messes with him because he’s a lightning rod. Lil pump him and let him disappear on his own. Trolls need an audience and we the hip hop community can excommunicate him

A lot of these fools gone think it’s cool to commit crimes, murders or certain capers and think they finna get out in 2 years. That s*** sends a bad message and

And look at Wack. Wack has been saying flagrant stuff for about five years. Everyone was saying that he's going to get wacked. Not saying it can't or won't happen. But dude pops up every couple of months still flagrant. People aren't really trying to go to jail intentionally. Do it for hip hop and risk my freedom?

Every time someone acts like they can't get touched to me, it's a reason for that.

And Game has a history of hanging around snitches...just saying.

Man, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is part of the cooperation.

It’s all been fishy to me since someone let off shots in the Barclays and Times Square, and NYPD let them rock.

CEO Kris....signed Tekashi out the bodega. He also was a cop...and an informant since 2013. Put it together

CEO Kris....signed Tekashi out the bodega. He also was a cop...and an informant since 2013. Put it together

Oh.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom