Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wow, they got the drop on 69. I wonder if ****** is brazy enough to kill police just to get to him.

edit: they got him up outta there

Uzi fits :lol:. All that early 00s nostalgia really almost all the way back now.

9164ADC9-99F0-4856-8112-36EF7137FAF3.jpeg
A0D0100F-FD33-40EE-BAA5-6AA9236DFE11.jpeg
990B11F5-E324-4D07-BB32-05339123157F.png
C02535D7-E725-4705-8802-1C3A193A3646.jpeg

I hated von dutch
Was slick looking for a pair of evisus the other day. Those were some dope jeans. Going to find a classic pair with the gull pockets. I wonder if they make slimmer sized these days.

Always been clutch having a homie thats a tailor :pimp:

What’s sad is you know that’s the label putting the battery in his back to get right back on the **** he was on when he went in. I mean, I’m sure he’s dumb enough to be with it, but they’re gonna facilitate this **** on the highest platform possible.

It’s literally the exact way Nine Trey were using him, but it’s just legal now.

It’s real life consequences to this **** though. Win win for the label either way, meanwhile your life is in the balance. Someone is going to sit back and pass this boy’s royalties down as a family heirloom.

Useful idiot.

His real talent is charisma and personality.

That's how they're going to get their money back. They're going to listen to his music at first just because. Will it be good? When will the shock value go away. Dude had writers before, so I'm sure his label is going to make sure his songs are ok. The whole thing is the public, and those 22 and below, they don't care about the snitching and street codes. He's still more street than they've ever been.

The real question is, who is the first one who will do a feature with him?

I told y’all, that bag simply is insurance policy for his family and child. Even the label probably knows he’ll be dead soon so, get it while they can. John Lennon and JFK all got hit. Anyone can get it.

Why not make a few million or pretend to, use the idiot for a couple months or years. He simmers down... then gets whacked.

Nobody is touching that kid

Was listening to Big Facts...and Eldarado Red made the analogy of how 69 has to scurry, hide and move like an actual rat....from place to place :lol:.

Bro who is going to touch a federal informant?

That's some mob ****. At least if you do it for the mob they'll take care of your family.

Bro who is going to touch a federal informant?

That's some mob ****. At least if you do it for the mob they'll take care of your family.

I’m more speaking to any location of him being compromised....he has to move. Like a lil white girl post his location....he getting relocated quickly.

Oh.... he scared now? Whitey Bulger and Sammy the bull were informants but not trying to have ENTERTAINMENT careers and be in the spotlight.

This man is an INFORMANT trying to have a rap career. Shows, performances, meet and greets, etc.

He will be touched. TRUST ME

Lastly, if he gets shows for instance some s**** like “Rolling Loud”.... cats like Tee Grizzley, NBA, Kodak or Future are not going to perform on the same ticket as him.

What rap artists are going to put their reputations on the line performing in the same show or doing songs with him????

I don’t think he’s doing any of that. He’s gonna be inside and hiding all the time while living online. Like I said before, it’ll grow old and people won’t care. They tune in for entertainment and shock value.

Regardless if he has to move around. Who is trading that for being in jail? What about his former life before the fame?

People keep trying to act like he's some sort of loser for ratting, as if he's losing in the end. As if he won't be able to sleep and has all these regrets. As if he has a conscience. The same dude trying to arrange hits? Dude grew up ****** up in Brooklyn.

He's laughing at dudes, because they're putting energy in to him. Which helps him. The best thing to do with a troll is to ignore them.

I bet these same dudes hate watched the video.

Dudes are more upset over Turkey than Aubery. This whole **** is backwards.

I don’t think he’s doing any of that. He’s gonna be inside and hiding all the time while living online. Like I said before, it’ll grow old and people won’t care. They tune in for entertainment and shock value.

So, if he records music, album or whatever. He’s going to be some hermit and not do shows? Not do meet & greets or pop up shows? Not dine out or hit scenes? Negative. He already had the personality of one who wants to be seen and heard....

Lastly I thought the point of witness protection, was that the government funded you and people to protect you?

If you chose to break away and become a regular civilian again, they lift the protection and you’re on your own?

Oh.... he scared now? Whitey Bulger and Sammy the bull were informants but not trying to have ENTERTAINMENT careers and be in the spotlight.

This man is an INFORMANT trying to have a rap career. Shows, performances, meet and greets, etc.

He will be touched. TRUST ME

Killing a federal informant sends you under the jail.

You don't think his "security" has undercovers?

Who do you think is moving him, his label?

Regardless if he has to move around. Who is trading that for being in jail? What about his former life before the fame?

People keep trying to act like he's some sort of loser for ratting, as if he's losing in the end. As if he won't be able to sleep and has all these regrets. As if he has a conscience. The same dude trying to arrange hits? Dude grew up ****ed up in Brooklyn.

He's laughing at dudes, because they're putting energy in to him. Which helps him. The best thing to do with a troll is to ignore them.

I bet these same dudes hate watched the video.

Dudes are more upset over Turkey than Aubery. This whole **** is backwards.

.... evidently he does have a conscious and regrets if he willing told. Evidently he was afraidddddddd because he was getting extorted and they was taking money from mommyyy dearest. He’s a p****y and cried wolf after he got in over his head.

If a dude put hits out on people, idgaf. I hope he dies. I hope he dies and gets his grave vandalized.

Killing a federal informant sends you under the jail.

You don't think his "security" has undercovers?

Who do you think is moving him, his label?

Think about this now. He’s labeled a federal informant. Who else will be naive enough to do any dirt with dude?? What new “info” could he possibly gather? lol

Who’s going to record songs or do shows with him? Knowing how most these rappers move (guns, drugs, etc)....

Who’s going to take a RISK and be near him???? Imagine going to the studio and guns and drugs are present. Doing songs with this cat.... who in their right mind will risk that, knowing he’s a FED informant? Nobody. He will be an industry outcast

.... evidently he does have a conscious and regrets if he willing told. Evidently he was afraidddddddd because he was getting extorted and they was taking money from mommyyy dearest. He’s a p****y and cried wolf after he got in over his head.

If a dude put hits out on people, idgaf. I hope he dies. I hope he dies and gets his grave vandalized.

He didn't tell because he had regrets or a conscience.

He told, because he didn't want to be in jail or dead. He didn't feel guilt over the **** he did, he was trying to save his own ***.

Getting out when you're almost 40 vs 2 and coming home to millions.

And I don't have a problem with him snitching on the same dudes who messed with his chick, wanted to kill him and stole from him. Just like he knew who they were, they knew who he was.

Think about this now. He’s labeled a federal informant. Who else will be naive enough to do any dirt with dude?? What new “info” could he possibly gather? lol

Who’s going to record songs or do shows with him? Knowing how most these rappers move (guns, drugs, etc)....

Who’s going to take a RISK and be near him???? Imagine going to the studio and guns and drugs are present. Doing songs with this cat.... who in their right mind will risk that, knowing he’s a FED informant? Nobody. He will be an industry outcast

In 2020 none of that matters.

He can stream. It's easier than ever to do music. This ain't the 90's where you had to go to a studio.

Hell he can go do shows. His popularity has exceeded the hood clubs. These 18 years don't care. The people who **** with him aren't gangstas, they're squares and nerds. His shows will probably be 90% white.

He didn't tell because he had regrets or a conscience.

He told, because he didn't want to be in jail or dead. He didn't feel guilt over the **** he did, he was trying to save his own ***.

Getting out when you're almost 40 vs 2 and coming home to millions.

And I don't have a problem with him snitching on the same dudes who messed with his chick, wanted to kill him and stole from him. Just like he knew who they were, they knew who he was.

And I don’t mind him dying because he put hits out on dudes. And he used his same “status” to manipulate a desperate, young black male by offering 30k to kill someone. Say that hit was successful and someone died, ridiculous.

His chic was gone f**** and had been f**** then dudes regardless. That’s h*** ****

In 2020 none of that matters.

He can stream. It's easier than ever to do music. This ain't the 90's where you had to go to a studio.

Hell he can go do shows. His popularity has exceeded the hood clubs. These 18 years don't care. The people who **** with him aren't gangstas, they're squares and nerds. His shows will probably be 90% white.

In 2020, since nothing matters. Nothing matters that I hope he dies :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope them same 18 year olds record him leaking blood and dying a painful death. Recording it instead of calling 911 like everything else is done nowadays :lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom