Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

New Yorkers don't claim Long Island, you think Buffalo getting love? Buffalo is also far as ****, most New Yorkers never even been to Buffalo.

This is almost like when people try to include Baltimore and the state of Virginia in the DMV.

The dudes who pioneered the DMV term can't even agree on what it is tho :lol:

20Bello said when he was yelling DMV in 2002 he was talking about the entire states of Maryland and Virginia

Buffalo Rap >>> NYC Rap for sure

NY still not ****in with Buffalo, that'll never change. Mount Vernon and Yonkers get very little love. Buffalo like 7-8 hours away from there.

Yep, it’s similar to Seattle’s proximity to Canada and zero people Seattle “is basically Canada”

From what I remember its actually a lot closer than the Seattle/Canada proximity

Fort Erie/Peace Bridge is like 5 mins away from downtown Buffalo :lol:

Yeah I’ve bought every Killer Mike CD except for his Run the Jewels ****. El P’s beats are wack as ****.
RTJ 1 and 2 (brought that one) was dope as hell, 3 felt like more of the same so the appeal wore off.
Buffalo running Canadian rap right now

What a time.
Favourite Griselda member?
From what I remember its actually a lot closer than the Seattle/Canada proximity

Fort Erie/Peace Bridge is like 5 mins away from downtown Buffalo :lol:
Look at a map, it's in damn Ontario

The dudes who pioneered the DMV term can't even agree on what it is tho :lol:

20Bello said when he was yelling DMV in 2002 he was talking about the entire states of Maryland and Virginia

Respect to 20bello but he ain't pioneer that. :lol:

_'s been saying DMV way before 2002. The people in the area know what it is. Culturally it's PG county, DC, to the CITY of Virginia.

Like I said I've bought every Killer Mike album. I didn't like the beats on RAP Music, that was mostly El P. Then I heard Run the Jewels 1 and MAYBE heard 2, didn't like those beats either. Joints sound like farts half the time.

Killer Mike “Monster” is slept on. “Pledge 2” is super slept on.

I remember when he was trying to officially change his rap name to Mike Bigga or some **** to drop Killer. Happy that didn’t work out.

Just like People in south Broward County be trying to claim that they from miami. I’m from Broward/Fort Lauderdale.

Nobody better ever tell me I’m from Dade or Miami. N_ I’m from FORT LAUDERDALE

Buffalo Rap >>> NYC Rap for sure

NY still not ****in with Buffalo, that'll never change. Mount Vernon and Yonkers get very little love. Buffalo like 7-8 hours away from there.
All Buffalo rap is NYC rap though. They ain't actually doing anything new or different.

Also what is there to love? Have yall been to Buffalo?

Last edited:
Just like People in south Broward County be trying to claim that they from miami. I’m from Broward/Fort Lauderdale.

Nobody better ever tell me I’m from Dade or Miami. N_ I’m from FORT LAUDERDALE

That’s how I question people who say they’re from Atlanta..

ITP - (Inside the Perimeter) - 285
OTP - Or outside it? Folks from Gwinnett be claiming Atlanta like those Migos

Back
Top Bottom