Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Be telling y’all all them so-called thorough, Webber/Young Buck types and these new young thug/69 cats be straight GAY! Just come out the closet and live ya truth. The music still will
Be listened too (Webster and young thug music of course). Just live it truth.

Them gangbanging, constantly talking gunplay and about how hard they are. Cats straight up gay

Come on Snoop, why you biting the bait G :smh:

Man I love it honestly. I want someone lyrical to drop an ether on this cat on wax simply for the culture. Regardless of all the gimmicks and ratting, 69 can’t rap. I rap better than this dude drunk and high and free styling

Last edited:
It’s gone take an outspoken cat like snoop to get the lousy peon out of here. Get it done snoop

he might wanna leave that alone :lol:
Reggie Wright has corroborated what 6ix9ine is implying

1589633905342.jpeg

You mean like Snoop?
Like the dudes in here, the media outlets and yeah even the ones speaking against him. At this point _'s should just let him fade on into his rat life. All he's living for now is attention. His bm is street p*****. It's probably too risky for him to have any contact with daughter or any friends and family.

And he's the police, if you got a problem with him you can't get to him so just act like he don't even exist, that's what will really bother him and who knows after a year or 2 of being irrelevant he might do the world a favor.

He should just tell us all the rappers that actually rap. Buddy is a parody of his own self....

I hope this bozo gets wacked

Back
Top Bottom