Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh don’t -

Biggie, looks so good I can suck on your daddy’s ****

DMX, I got blood on my hands and there’s no remorse, I got blood on my **** cause I ****ed your corpse

Biggie, Hearing you out is senseless, perhaps for instance, I give this ****** a french kiss.

Canibus, Well, let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me But you ain't got the skills to eat a *****'s *** like me

ASAP, Suck a ***** ****, no foreplay, all day.

1589644255947.gif
Dont forget Jay and his subliminal penis in his hand on every album cover

Stay woke

Fiyah fi dat

Man I love it honestly. I want someone lyrical to drop an ether on this cat on wax simply for the culture. Regardless of all the gimmicks and ratting, 69 can’t rap. I rap better than this dude drunk and high and free styling
It’s gone take an outspoken cat like snoop to get the lousy peon out of here. Get it done snoop

Snoop is a clown and a caricature his damn self. He's not getting anyone out of here.

He needs to sit his old *** down and go back to chilling with Martha Stewart.

We need to stop respecting dudes because they've been out a long time or because what they did back in 1993. Snoop has been a clown for a while.

Snoop is a clown and a caricature his damn self. He's not getting anyone out of here.

We need to stop respecting dudes because they've been out a long time or because what they did back in 1993. Snoop has been a clown for a while.
Didn't he initially speak on the rat and NYC running to Meeks defense?

The rationale of these people never cease to amaze me

I would agree. Snoop is a shelf of himself now (he’s an old man, he probably actually smokes weed for real medical problems now :rofl:) but as I stated before though, I could look past 69s gimmicks (maybe not snitching) if his music was actually hot. Doggystyle is one of my favorite albums. I still bump multiple snoop albums. I literally downloaded dummy boy and immediately deleted it from my library after 2 spins. 69 will never have a classic verse , let alone album. So he needs to just fade away or actually make good music. In my respectful opinion of course

Snoop gets respect because of what he's done since 93 and the way through his whole career and how he's evolved. Becoming a coach and helping kids in his old neighborhood. Snoop ain't somebody that just hung around doing nothing. He's added more than most to hip hop.

Snoop gets respect because of what he's done since 93 and the way through his whole career and how he's evolved. Becoming a coach and helping kids in his old neighborhood. Snoop ain't somebody that just hung around doing nothing. He's added more than most to hip hop.

How has he evolved?

Fake gangsta to fake pimp to clown and buffoon?

What has Snoop Lion or whatever he's decided to call himself done in the past 10 years? The reggae album? The gospel album?

He's like 50.

He's a troll calling out another troll for attention.

He's been Flava Flaving it for a while.

69 ain’t take NO KIDS on football tours. Snoop put PLENTY black kids in college. He got kids that were first round picks.

He’s got CLASSIC songs....

But mfers talking 69? Boy I tell you.

Snoop has sent 100s of kids to college... has football scrimmages nationwide. Y’all stupid AF

69 ain’t take NO KIDS on football tours. Snoop put PLENTY black kids in college. He got kids that were first round picks.

He’s got CLASSIC songs....

But mfers talking 69? Boy I tell you.

Snoop has sent 100s of kids to college... has football scrimmages nationwide. Y’all stupid AF

And Turkey has given money to kids and charities...blah blah blah

Ya'll pick and choose clown behavior. If old dudes do it, it makes it more acceptable for young dudes to do it for relevancy.

When is the only time Snoop is talked about?

Ironically 69 banging blood and aint NEVER been to Cali. His Hispanic a*** need to be MS-13 or Latin King. Peon a****

Back
Top Bottom