Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

69 ain’t take NO KIDS on football tours. Snoop put PLENTY black kids in college. He got kids that were first round picks.

He’s got CLASSIC songs....

But mfers talking 69? Boy I tell you.

Snoop has sent 100s of kids to college... has football scrimmages nationwide. Y’all stupid AF

69 just donated $200k to No Kids Hungry and they rejected it cause of the association.

I love seeing old ****** expose themselves. Dudes be acting like they above these young ****** when they just as goofy
Still relevant. Why is Snoop explaining himself over 69
1589655106277.png

Luda got more features, Nelly probably got bigger hits. I haven't looked them up, I'm just gonna wait and see tonight.

Am I dusting off the old Fubu 2XL though?

Dr. Dre, disenchanted with thug life, left the label. Snoop followed suit. In 1998, Snoop told police that he felt he was in "grave danger as a result of leaving Death Row Records," according to a memo produced within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The rapper also told a sheriff's lieutenant that Knight had Tupac killed, the memo states. But no one was ever charged in the case.

Let’s see how the energy is but if Luda plays Southern Fried Intro and We Got, it’s a wrap.
He might play the Southern Fried intro joint but I doubt he will play We got it

And were are yall getting Ludacris has more hits than Nelly..rap wise and pop wise Nelly has way bigger songs than him

Dr. Dre, disenchanted with thug life, left the label. Snoop followed suit. In 1998, Snoop told police that he felt he was in "grave danger as a result of leaving Death Row Records," according to a memo produced within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The rapper also told a sheriff's lieutenant that Knight had Tupac killed, the memo states. But no one was ever charged in the case.

it should be known Suge had nothing to do with PAC’s death.... it was all Baby Lane’s doing.

snoop was just snitching on something he knew nothing about

it should be known Suge had nothing to do with PAC’s death.... it was all Baby Lane’s doing.

He did it because he was scared for his own safety and wanted to be protected.

That's why he also ran to Master P.

Snoop's a clown. Dude needs to watch it, because a lot of younger don't know about him. You can't be trolling with your own skeletons.

Back
Top Bottom