Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m ready for tonight

12FCB223-D5EC-4380-8650-5534DD68A919.jpeg
86AC4940-FE50-4D89-921A-5415266B3FA8.jpeg

Bruh don’t -

Biggie, looks so good I can suck on your daddy’s ****

DMX, I got blood on my hands and there’s no remorse, I got blood on my **** cause I ****ed your corpse

Biggie, Hearing you out is senseless, perhaps for instance, I give this ****** a french kiss.

Canibus, Well, let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me But you ain't got the skills to eat a *****'s *** like me

ASAP, Suck a ***** ****, no foreplay, all day.

1589644255947.gif
don't bring nas into this

Webbie's comments were Ray J flagrant times 100

“I finally gave it the whip test and this thing jamming “

“listened to it in the gym today and I take back what I said 17 days ago”

“my little brothers dads cousins step sister friend turned on that future at a get together and it goes”

Nah, Future's albums have the shelf life of milk

Nobody will be talking about it in two weeks. Ya'll haven't realized that everyone talks about his old stuff and his new stuff comes and goes.

How has he evolved?

Fake gangsta to fake pimp to clown and buffoon?

What has Snoop Lion or whatever he's decided to call himself done in the past 10 years? The reggae album? The gospel album?

He's like 50.

He's a troll calling out another troll for attention.

He's been Flava Flaving it for a while.

Snoop and 50 ain't **** alike. Snoop does nothing but reach back and give advise, carry himself in a positive way. Snoop ain't airing his family business and being a dead beat, sh'n on the people he came up with. He's done the exact opposite. You got your opinion on him and that's cool but you not telling the full story on his what he become. If you don't respect Snoop than none of these dudes should get your respect cuz it's only a hand full of _'s that have done what he's done.

Webbie's comments were Ray J flagrant times 100

Nobody will be talking about it in two weeks. Ya'll haven't realized that everyone talks about his old stuff and his new stuff comes and goes.
Nah this album has joints. And saying nobody will be listening to something in today’s climate doesn’t mean much with so much music dropping

The WZRD...was his last album he dropped. BM 2, in between that. And that didn’t “come and go”.

I swear to god I remember The WZRD being the number 1 album on apple music but only had 1 song in the top 50. And that **** was in the 40s.

Back
Top Bottom