Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What I find interesting about some of these social media "black feminist" is they talk all this "we as black women are beaten down by society", follow and push the narrative of "a black man ain't ****", but quick to pick up some white man to become their "rock".This behavior is very disingenuous.

Shea butter Twitter feminist and white supremacists have the same common enemy and that's black men

What I find interesting about some of these social media "black feminist" is they talk all this "we as black women are beaten down by society", follow and push the narrative of "a black man ain't ****", but quick to pick up some white man to become their "rock".This behavior is very disingenuous.
These bed winches are dangerous. Trying to divide us.

Be listening to people who have no life skills, more than likely socially awkward. Hands be sweating when they out in public. Probably had one boyfriend or girlfriend. Which was in elementary school, so it doesn’t count. Stop even trying to understand them types. You’ll drive yourself dumb, trying to understand them. They not even on your level.

Them chics who NEVER had a boyfriend or always single, but always trying to give relationship advice. That’s exactly who y’all be dealing with on twitter.

Them chics who NEVER had a boyfriend or always single, but always trying to give relationship advice. That’s exactly who y’all be dealing with on twitter.
It's not just those types, it's the ones who made bad selections in partners and are bitter against men. They've then masked it and have called it "being woke". I know one of them types. She became "woke" and started a business selling crystals and the entire "woke" pack. She tried to push herself on me and I rebuffed her and she had the nerve to spin it on some "You one of the successful black men who only mess with white women type". No, it's simply because you a bop. Throwing on a head wrap and selling some shea crystals and making sea moss doesn't change that. You still demonstrate the same behavior, so you haven't gone through any significant change.

Last edited:
Who want black men to take personal responsibility while not taking responsibility in your selection of men that has left you bitter and broken.
2bd0dabce64a88141f523f5d0d5d23312666f8fd_00.gif

This right here

Y’all gotta stop letting people WHO NEVER GO OUTSIDE get y’all all riled up.

was just bout to say something like this.. Its crazy cuz I see these feminista jones types all on the internet and timeline, but Ive never ran into a chick kick this train of thought in real life. Lotta people, not just black women, but people in general just be cappin online with beliefs and thoughts that they dont truly believe or wouldnt dare say outside of they Timeline. Just basking in the attention they get from retweets and likes.

Gist of the song, is reaching those who need to hear it, something like this.

And I can relate to the part about being fortunate to grow up with the knowledge. And in turn...finding a way to relay it to those around you, who may not be there yet. Ain’t about “tone policing” it’s about growing and connecting. And that goes for everybody.

hit the nail right on the damn head .. you don’t try to feed a baby a damn porterhouse and then blame them for not eating

was just bout to say something like this.. Its crazy cuz I see these feminista jones types all on the internet and timeline, but Ive never ran into a chick kick this train of thought in real life. Lotta people, not just black women, but people in general just be cappin online with beliefs and thoughts that they dont truly believe or wouldnt dare say outside of they Timeline. Just basking in the attention they get from retweets and likes.

1k.

It's not just those types, it's the ones who made bad selections in partners and are bitter against men. They've then masked it and have called it "being woke". I know one of them types. She became "woke" and started a business selling crystals and the entire "woke" pack. She tried to push herself on me and I rebuffed her and she had the nerve to spin it on some "You one of the successful black men who only mess with white women type". No, it's simply because you a bop. Throwing on a head wrap and selling some shea crystals and making sea moss doesn't change that. You still demonstrate the same behavior, so you haven't gone through any significant change.

“woke pack” :lol: :lol: :rofl:. I’m dead. Exactly. They made bad decisions, now they mad at you

Back
Top Bottom