Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's not just those types, it's the ones who made bad selections in partners and are bitter against men. They've then masked it and have called it "being woke". I know one of them types. She became "woke" and started a business selling crystals and the entire "woke" pack. She tried to push herself on me and I rebuffed her and she had the nerve to spin it on some "You one of the successful black men who only mess with white women type". No, it's simply because you a bop. Throwing on a head wrap and selling some shea crystals and making sea moss doesn't change that. You still demonstrate the same behavior, so you haven't gone through any significant change.

:rofl:

Some of these chicks today fill their heads with so much **** they can't think. Being a Feminist/being a "hot girl"/I'm independent/I wanna be married/black men are evil/why won't they choose me.

They just lost.

It's not just those types, it's the ones who made bad selections in partners and are bitter against men. They've then masked it and have called it "being woke". I know one of them types. She became "woke" and started a business selling crystals and the entire "woke" pack. She tried to push herself on me and I rebuffed her and she had the nerve to spin it on some "You one of the successful black men who only mess with white women type". No, it's simply because you a bop. Throwing on a head wrap and selling some shea crystals and making sea moss doesn't change that. You still demonstrate the same behavior, so you haven't gone through any significant change.
Man I love my black women and wouldn't want to fall for the vs **** online, but this. This type exactly in their moment of bitterness, history of choosing poorly and getting treated poorly, lacking a certain level of intelligence, get online and paint this false *** narrative for all black women. It's the hating *** homegirl jealous of her relationship because she chose right. Take that chick's megaphone away.

was just bout to say something like this.. Its crazy cuz I see these feminista jones types all on the internet and timeline, but Ive never ran into a chick kick this train of thought in real life. Lotta people, not just black women, but people in general just be cappin online with beliefs and thoughts that they dont truly believe or wouldnt dare say outside of they Timeline. Just basking in the attention they get from retweets and likes.
Crazy how so many do stuff for likes and retweets. I recently opened up a twitter page and I’m amazed at the thirst for attention and likes. So many bad hot takes for attention smh. Now I see why y’all hated me when I used to post terrible hot takes drunk lol.

Gist of the song, is reaching those who need to hear it, something like this.

And I can relate to the part about being fortunate to grow up with the knowledge. And in turn...finding a way to relay it to those around you, who may not be there yet. Ain’t about “tone policing” it’s about growing and connecting. And that goes for everybody.

I agree but this why I think in regards to Noname in particular the target is off. She started a online/irl book club to literally do just that. Educate, connect and put young _’s on, as opposed to just preaching and talking down to em

They reading Blood in My Eye this month, one of the books Nip talked about/referenced a lot

Book club been going a lil over a year now and kinda took on a life of its own, they got meetups and local chapters in multiple cities now. She said she gon retire from music soon and just go full force with the book club and activism

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom