Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IDGAF how you get the message, in book format, Seminar, bonfire, social media, whatever.... JUST GET INFORMED. Dang. It’s a shame how some folk really don’t know ****. I know a cat that’s 52 and ain’t know who Emmitt Till was.

again, IDC HOW you get the message. JUST GET IT! That’s everything in a nutshell. Everyone digests information differently. I been on my crusade since childhood so I’m already 20+ years deep. I don’t expect an uninformed 20 or 30, even 40 year old to be on my level. But start somewhere

Be cool if people on social media stop demanding people post on social media

look at the timelines or photos by some of these demanders. They got demands in between stupid a*** memes, quotes and captions and illicit photos or imagery. Misogyny. But trying to kick knowledge. Hypocrisy

Ya'll notice how these same chicks won't go after dudes who will say **** you ***** and keep doing what they're doing. All these dudes who are openly misogynistic they can attack or try to school. They aren't going to say that to Future or Boosie.

They go after the ones who are allies.

****s backwards, and it's what Cole was pointing out in the song.

Adam Silver had the nerve to make him the ambassador for the Chicago All-Star game.

Good Times, Alderman Davis head ahhh boy

I been telling people about Chance, from the jump. Just something insincere about him.

I’m sure he’s a “nice guy”, but something don’t sit well with me, in regards to the persona he projects. And the music was ALWAYS overrated as hell.

Preacher man technique. He’d be on that preacher IG page. With them sneakerhead pastors wearing designer shoes and driving Wraiths. He lameeeee eh helll

Ya'll notice how these same chicks won't go after dudes who will say **** you ***** and keep doing what they're doing. All these dudes who are openly misogynistic they can attack or try to school. They aren't going to say that to Future or Boosie.

They go after the ones who are allies.

****s backwards, and it's what Cole was pointing out in the song.

Future is “talk yo talk King, Cole = a FN it BAN”

Cancel Culture, when it ain’t bout nothing for real.....also ain’t “really” real :lol:. The same people that were trying to get Joe Budden out there paint for that Esther Baxter situation....now attend his shows, and listen to his podcast regularly.

its really on some two faced, ****

I’m really confused how this became a thing. All Cole is basically said is “hey sis, enlighten me, don’t insult me. We in this together.”

Then I saw the narrative that it’s not black women’s responsibility to educate him or someone else. Are we not constantly learning in life? From books, from each other, from life experiences? Knowledge doesn’t just stop at some point, there’s always something to be learned.

Bruhs, it just really exhausting. I don’t get it man

Back
Top Bottom