Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m really confused how this became a thing. All Cole is basically said is “hey sis, enlighten me, don’t insult me. We in this together.”

Then I saw the narrative that it’s not black women’s responsibility to educate him or someone else. Are we not constantly learning in life? From books, from each other, from life experiences? Knowledge doesn’t just stop at some point, there’s always something to be learned.

Bruhs, it just really exhausting. I don’t get it man

it ain’t meant to be understood. A person with common ain’t gone understand the opposite. And vice versa

I didn’t know they still selling Demons

its probably a holdover since a lot of dealerships marked em up
or
a used one with low miles
demons are trash
they got speed governor
that limits them to like 160mph
ive taken my hellcat and scat pack past that

These Chicks be lost man. Im not with this male bashing movement they be tryna kick. I remember when you was a 5 star chick, a harajuku barbie, then u started listenin to Wale and became ambitious girl...now the new thing now like someone said earlier is sellin crystals and being fake woke and sayin “Namaste” every 10 mins. They jump on a new wave every chance they get. I can tell who is legit about it and who aint and majority just frontin for the gram/twitter.

045A8C9B-7755-45F4-B066-0E1D407D2BC5.jpeg
1F16C6CB-F477-4E00-80F0-760EEE199D16.jpeg

I’m really confused how this became a thing. All Cole is basically said is “hey sis, enlighten me, don’t insult me. We in this together.”

Then I saw the narrative that it’s not black women’s responsibility to educate him or someone else. Are we not constantly learning in life? From books, from each other, from life experiences? Knowledge doesn’t just stop at some point, there’s always something to be learned.

Bruhs, it just really exhausting. I don’t get it man

a lot of people were told about the song and what it was about, before listening to it.

So they didn't listen with a clear mind.

Back
Top Bottom