Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

breh I’m a regular ***** and been shot at

not sure where they going with this lol

Ak: You Know Freddie Gibbs?

Mexican Jeff Hardy: “That’s The ***** Got Shot At In Harlem By Harv”

Cue Treyway Affiliate Jimmy’s tweet the night Gibbs got shot :lol:

1593534687862.jpeg

He’s still going lmao. Like what if these ****** really government agents :lol:

I swear all I read is about how lame dude is and why people repost his content yet here we are every week it seems, he must be doing something "right"

oh well

Man what the hell went in between Gibbs and Akademiks? It’s all over social media.
Gibbs dissed AK, who got drunk and went on a rant. Ben Baller *** *** tried to jump in to get some punches cause he too ***** to @ cats on his own. AK called out Baller for being an Asian culture vulture and scheming on black people. He also name-dropped Drake and call him an idiot. Very cringe all around.

This akademiks kid gets so excited whenever shootings and street **** is brought up.

You hear how his voice went up several decibels when the gaylord talked about a shooting?

Man said OHHHHHH!

Nize it freak.

This akademiks kid gets so excited whenever shootings and street **** is brought up.

You hear how his voice went up several decibels when the gaylord talked about a shooting?

Man said OHHHHHH!

Nize it freak.

I came across a reddit page about drill rap and was surprised by the **** in their. I was expecting info on new records, signings etc etc instead this **** is just a bunch of cats on the internet watching real life gang beef & deaths like it's a ****ing TV show.

It's basically the same thing Ak's nerd *** came up off, except it's for BK.

Back
Top Bottom