Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_20200630-131629.png

I’m Not Finished Your Honor

My right hand man was involved in this. He worked security at that venue on the night of...and one of the other bouncers said something crazy to some girl that happened to be with Gibbs. Later...the girl comes back with Gibbs and like 5 other ******. My mans is 6'10 375 (at least) and the other bouncer that made the comment wasn't that much smaller. They all start mouthing off...and out of nowhere like 30 other ****** on Gibbs side show up and surround them. Words got exchanged and ****** thought it was all sweet but the other bouncer made a call. At the end of the night as they were leaving...***** walked up and started bustin. I never knew why the article said no one got hit because a few ****** did. Not sure if they were w/ Gibbs or not.

Gibbs dead was bored sitting somewhere & tweeted this for now absolutely no reason :lol:

Gibbs dead was bored sitting somewhere & tweeted this for now absolutely no reason :lol:

Nah I guess they brought up the Gibbs/Jeezy stuff on EDS

The EDS twitter page tweeted something (tweet deleted now) and Carl Chery responded to it and said Gibbs and Alchemist just did 30k indie in a week, and they did it during that blackout week, to top if off

AK got on the thread (presumably already drunk) and started going hard about how Gibbs irrelevant *** got the audacity to go at Jeezy, nobody know him, he just now got lit etc. :lol:

I guess Gibbs saw that and responded :lol::smh: It def wasn't random tho

"F*ck That ***. Suck A D*ck" DJ Akademiks Disrespects John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs & Ben Baller.. Goes Off On Them!

Magic33 Magic33 u right about him not thinking he's gonna get touched.

Meek is such a ****. Him & Akademiks got the same personality & even looks similar in the face. They could be brothers or 1st cousins. I can't stand him more. At least Akademiks is aware that he's a not cool chatty patty.

Grown man posted a picture of yourself in some of your 4th grade drawers. That was stashed at the bottom of an old dresser. Hush dawg. Can’t call nobody a ****. Pulling stunts like that

Last edited:
Turk must be on that dog food again.

Nah _'s figured out the stimulus, saying some pro Trump **** will get you attention for a few hours :smh::lol:

I peeped a bunch of _'s on twitter getting thousands of followers overnight, solely from being a token black dude in a MAGA hat tweeting fox news type ****. White ppl be on there commending them for "seeing the light" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom