Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1593549126743.jpeg

Nah _'s figured out the stimulus, saying some pro Trump **** will get you attention for a few hours :smh::lol:

I peeped a bunch of _'s on twitter getting thousands of followers overnight, solely from being a token black dude in a MAGA hat tweeting fox news type ****. White ppl be on there commending them for "seeing the light" :lol:

Yup. ****** not slick at all.
Bozo *** ******.

Yall boy lookin jive clownish for this foolishness with ak.

for who he supposed to be musically/otherwise, id assume he was above this kinda s***.

he aint gone lay a finger on ak same as all them other n_’s that was sendin threats...

Nah I guess they brought up the Gibbs/Jeezy stuff on EDS

The EDS twitter page tweeted something (tweet deleted now) and Carl Chery responded to it and said Gibbs and Alchemist just did 30k indie in a week, and they did it during that blackout week, to top if off

AK got on the thread (presumably already drunk) and started going hard about how Gibbs irrelevant *** got the audacity to go at Jeezy, nobody know him, he just now got lit etc. :lol:

I guess Gibbs saw that and responded :lol::smh: It def wasn't random tho
Is that how this whole internet feud started?

Who even parties with Akademiks? I’ve never seen footage of him hanging out, not even on the black. On some block party s****. He ALWAYSSSSS talking about somebody lifestyle as if he’s the seed of people’s envy.

Yall boy lookin jive clownish for this foolishness with ak.

for who he supposed to be musically/otherwise, id assume he was above this kinda s***.

he aint gone lay a finger on ak same as all them other n_’s that was sendin threats...

We talking about Gibbs here?? All this ***** does is Joke & post ridiculous **** on his socials.. This is pretty on course for him IMO.

Also Putting hands on AK isn't worth it, you KNOW your going to jail or getting sued. And to be honest Gibbs clowning his gump *** is probably more painful than any punch he would receive.

Wavy hit the nail on the head with the Incel Vibez, Dudes like that have zero self esteem.

Back
Top Bottom