Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We talking about Gibbs here?? All this ***** does is Joke & post ridiculous **** on his socials.. This is pretty on course for him IMO.

Also Putting hands on AK isn't worth it, you KNOW your going to jail or getting sued. And to be honest Gibbs clowning his gump *** is probably more painful than any punch he would receive.

Wavy hit the nail on the head with the Incel Vibez, Dudes like that have zero self esteem.

people from a distance cant tell who is who...

1593549126743.jpeg

swear if I caught the bag like this ain’t no marriage

it always ends like this lol ***** spent all that money on her to still go have to bid on Lori Harvey type *****es :smh: :lol:

Off topic but the dude that did that to Charlamagne is supposedly dead now.

Charlemagne said that in an interview...which is why I know he had nothing to do with it

Also Putting hands on AK isn't worth it, you KNOW your going to jail or getting sued. And to be honest Gibbs clowning his gump *** is probably more painful than any punch he would receive.

Honestly, no rapper entertained him on this level to this point. Nah, pick some goons up from Gary give em a couple racks and go hunting.

The fact that he's such an easy target is why he literally never leaves the house. I remember he had issue with Nicki and fam hopped on the internet the next day like if anything happens, it was Nicki

Lol man shut up...

I'm so sick of people trying to make rap PC, this genre ain't built for the easily offended.

And the **** that really kills me is when these types get outraged at Rappers who's music is entrenched in the streets

So you mean to tell me Shooting other black men, selling drugs, robbing, doing drugs etc etc was fine with you, but the second a gay slur is used..... you should be cancelled

I'm so sick of people trying to make rap PC, this genre ain't built for the easily offended.

And the **** that really kills me is when these types get outraged at Rappers who's music is entrenched in the streets

So you mean to tell me Shooting other black men, selling drugs, robbing, doing drugs etc etc was fine with you, but the second a gay slur is used..... you should be cancelled

EXACTLY. Straight bozo ****

Nah _'s figured out the stimulus, saying some pro Trump **** will get you attention for a few hours :smh::lol:

I peeped a bunch of _'s on twitter getting thousands of followers overnight, solely from being a token black dude in a MAGA hat tweeting fox news type ****. White ppl be on there commending them for "seeing the light" :lol:
Imagine doing all of this for some fame and a check. The man just tweeted support for someone saying white power and you're coming out the next day supporting him?

All this free promo for Ak, which will lead to more eyes on his platforms, which will lead to more money for him, and nothing is going to happen to him

They said the same about Charlemagne until he ruffled too many feathers

exactly lol

black suffering is okay but gay jokes where y’all draw the line

They said the same about Charlemagne until he ruffled too many feathers

Charlemagne got caught lackin so Ak won't have too, learn from others mistakes...

With all the ish Ak pop and all the money flexin he does I'm sure he has armed security any time he's outside..

Charlemagne got caught lackin so Ak won't have too, learn from others mistakes...

With all the ish Ak pop and all the money flexin he does I'm sure he has armed security any time he's outside..

Difference is that Charlamagne was easily accessible at the time, dude would be out at party's, hostings, events etc etc. Ak is a ****ing hermit who's best friends with a federal informant. Nobody should entertain homie outside of doing what Gibbs is doing & just clowning him.

Back
Top Bottom