Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If I didn’t already have the Marbury doc on my list, I would have been offended. I’m always in the Knicks thread and I was banned from the NBA thread three straight years for defending my Knicks.

I really thought Marbury was gonna come to the Knicks and it was gonna be something special. I have no idea why I thought that.

:lol:

If I didn’t already have the Marbury doc on my list, I would have been offended. I’m always in the Knicks thread and I was banned from the NBA thread three straight years for defending my Knicks.

I really thought Marbury was gonna come to the Knicks and it was gonna be something special. I have no idea why I thought that.

Blowing getting Lebron.

And having to resort to getting Amare who they couldn't insure and gave them an All NBA caliber year before the engine blew...and giving up way too much for Melo. :lol:

I'm glad I don't like that team. Dan Snyder and Dolan are never going to win, because the problem is them.

For a decade I was wondering why Lebron had his announcement in Connecticut and for the Boys Clubs there. Finally they revealed what I suspected, Lebron thought he was going to the Knicks. Well, until they blew it like they blow everything.

The other Steph (2nd best Point Guard in nba history)...was THIS close to being a Knick.

C1ADD556-53F7-4856-8068-C7F0D0E73A27.gif

C13E3A82-9EBC-41D0-B0A9-6DFCAC4580A7.gif

Praise Wardell 🤗. Y’all better set sights on Lamelo or Sharife Cooper. Good guard crop coming down the line.

The other Steph (2nd best Point Guard in nba history)...was THIS close to being a Knick.

C1ADD556-53F7-4856-8068-C7F0D0E73A27.gif

C13E3A82-9EBC-41D0-B0A9-6DFCAC4580A7.gif

Praise Wardell 🤗. Y’all better set sights on Lamelo or Sharife Cooper. Good guard crop coming down the line.

You successfully got Young Ma talk in the NBA thread and Steph talk in the Rap thread.

I commend you.

You don't think the New Yorkers would be interested?
My bad dog :rofl:

Just know that my guys are big on the East Coast HS basketball scene and wanted to give some insight on how much Steph meant to NYC playground as well HS basketball

I have a doc I worked on that's coming out soon centered on the 2016 Westinghouse HS basketball team so stay tuned!

“You dun already went crazy the first time” :rofl:

Why is he crying?

It's not his song

Gunna didn't say ****, because he knows he doesn't need to

Is Drake running to defend him against Sauce Walka? Drake can get J Prince to help him out.

He's never going to talk about fighting someone

kG8kAC.gif

Haven’t paid full attention so idk what’s what. But if Pusha knew that verse was going on the song, then I’m with Thug on the matter.

Haven’t paid full attention so idk what’s what. But if Pusha knew that verse was going on the song, then I’m with Thug on the matter.

Not sure what you mean. He did the verse for the song.

and that's done all the time in hip hop.

I feel like thug did the most disrespectful thing you could do to push and that’s disrespect his Pen .

Also don’t think neither would back down so they’ll probably be talkign **** back and forth for a min lol

Back
Top Bottom