Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

oh......
well.......
dont call me a negro then u wouldnt have had that problem
i dont call u a disrespectful term thats starts with a N
so i want that same respect
theres other words u can use
if u tryna be disrespectful
Negro means black, papi. But keep trying to justify your senseless telling.

You didn't even go to a foot solider, u tagged the damn founder of the site.

AAF4D17B-1606-4CB1-87A7-8473C32584D3.jpeg

Damn.... you hate to see it. :smh:

Philly rappers really got a curse.

Like... damn... all these ****** end up going out sad.

Except for the Roots.

Good thing he got Klay to carry his sorry ***. Amazing shooter and that’s it. What kinda star gets tossed around and abused? What kinda star begs his team for a Finals MVP? What kinda star throws a behind the back pass into the crowd with the game on the line? He lucky Klay gotta white mom. Klay looked like he was ready to uppercut his ***** ***.
6C4FB971-F1D3-4239-B713-60F20682E387.jpeg

27A7D3D8-FC40-4897-B591-E684D69CE9D3.gif

😴 😴

I know where the hate comes from. So close from a franchise changing talent. Yikes.

lmao Hilarious.

“We paid” is now the #10 song in the country. No gimmicks. Street single. Dugg done made it. Who woulda thunk :pimp:

If I didn’t already have the Marbury doc on my list, I would have been offended. I’m always in the Knicks thread and I was banned from the NBA thread three straight years for defending my Knicks.

I really thought Marbury was gonna come to the Knicks and it was gonna be something special. I have no idea why I thought that.
I rarely blame the players for the Knicks failures, the whole franchise is rotten with deep problems starting at the top...Bringing whoever they think is the next star in to save em is like upgrading the kitchen of a house with structural issues plus earthquake and flood damage as well...It will never work

Thug done lost his damn mind

1) Wasn't this song left off the album, due to the Drake diss. So he's actually brought much more light to the diss & it's taking away from Pop
2) This ***** just went on about push being disrespectful to pop, a man who was murdered....... to 30 seconds later say we murder ****** forreal.... over a rap song where he was't the subject of the diss

You can't make this **** up :lol:

Thug done lost his damn mind

1) Wasn't this song left off the album, due to the Drake diss. So he's actually brought much more light to the diss & it's taking away from Pop
2) This ***** just went on about push being disrespectful to pop, a man who was murdered....... to 30 seconds later say we murder ****** forreal.... over a rap song where he was't the subject of the diss

You can't make this **** up :lol:

on the song where they're talking about being paranoid and possibly having to shoot people.

but dissing Drake is disrespectful to Pop Smoke's memory and crossing the line.

why is this 33 min
gimmie cliffs

T.I. 'King Of The South' went on social media and wants all the smoke with 50 Cent on a music VS battle.. Tip says he's tired of NY disrespecting the south + gets at Tony Yayo for pressing his 'Grand Hustle' comedian at 50 cent party.. who alleges Yayo wanted to shoot him after the comedian was clowning 50 while doing standup

“I’m that *****’s what I’m saying
Getting things done around here
How y’all let me run it down here?
I’m not even from around here”

Drake been a blatantly disrespectful ***** for a few years now. Dude really been bending the rules since 2015 and been getting away with. Got hella people willing to ride for him because he’s literally the bag.

Pretty ****** up when you think about it.

T.I. 'King Of The South' went on social media and wants all the smoke with 50 Cent on a music VS battle.. Tip says he's tired of NY disrespecting the south + gets at Tony Yayo for pressing his 'Grand Hustle' comedian at 50 cent party.. who alleges Yayo wanted to shoot him after the comedian was clowning 50 while doing standup

Why is this conversation on IG?

This ain't helping TI's reputation.

And why is the comedian talking now?

Back
Top Bottom