Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like thug did the most disrespectful thing you could do to push and that’s disrespect his Pen .

Also don’t think neither would back down so they’ll probably be talkign **** back and forth for a min lol

That **** ain't disrespectful, because that's a reach.

Who thinks Young Thug is lyrical? Who's top 100 list is he on?

I feel like thug did the most disrespectful thing you could do to push and that’s disrespect his Pen .

Also don’t think neither would back down so they’ll probably be talkign **** back and forth for a min lol

Is it disrespect if it came from Young Thug? :lol:

It's disrespect if it comes from someone who's known for their pen.

didn't you report me b/c i referred to u as a "negro"? i recall u tagging meth n everything. i believe prior to your snitching you said "what did you just call me?"
i did???
find the post
i dont recall
i coulda
but not sure
either way those 2 situations are not equal
but nice pivot
u even got a few reps for that

You didn’t know? Young Thug is a generational creative influential legendary musical genius.
84839891-7260-43A4-924C-890E675CF06F.gif

what I said and what you said have nothing to do with each other lol

Thug (A rapper) disrespected Pusha pen/verse ... push going to take that to heart. We all know he takes his pen serious

Nobody said a thing about thug being top anything Lol

Yup, and I'd pull it up, but after you went tipster all that stuff got deleted.
oh......
well.......
dont call me a negro then u wouldnt have had that problem
i dont call u a disrespectful term thats starts with a N
so i want that same respect
theres other words u can use
if u tryna be disrespectful

what I said and what you said have nothing to do with each other lol

Thug (A rapper) disrespected Pusha pen/verse ... push going to take that to heart. We all know he takes his pen serious

Nobody said a thing about thug being top anything Lol

Maybe you don't understand.

It's like a girl calling you ugly or saying you have a small ****.[pause]

Thug is the girl, literally and figuratively

He even included 7 days and then explained it like it was dope. That's the type of stuff :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: wavycrocket wavycrocket

So it's ok for Gunna and Young Thug to talk about shooting someone on a song where the person was killed from gun violence, but a subliminal diss is the point it goes too far?

Are you dudes serious?
if that was the actual topic of the song then yes
and the diss wasnt subliminal
if everyone knows who u were referring to

I'd be surprised if Pusha T is that offended by Young Thug discrediting his word play. Now if Black Thought said some **** I could understand

Daytona was fire. So Much Fun was better 😏. And SEX verse on Sacrifices, is up there with some of Push latest stuff.

This “beef” ain’t going nowhere :lol:. Them dudes fans of each other, and tied in with the same people.

A Push x Thug song on the right production would be 🔥 tho. Sad!

if that was the actual topic of the song then yes
and the diss wasnt subliminal
if everyone knows who u were referring to

Talking about Paranoia, you don't have to talk about shooting someone

A certain rapper felt that way and talked about it from all angles

The other Steph (2nd best Point Guard in nba history)...was THIS close to being a Knick.

C1ADD556-53F7-4856-8068-C7F0D0E73A27.gif

C13E3A82-9EBC-41D0-B0A9-6DFCAC4580A7.gif

Praise Wardell 🤗. Y’all better set sights on Lamelo or Sharife Cooper. Good guard crop coming down the line.

Good thing he got Klay to carry his sorry ***. Amazing shooter and that’s it. What kinda star gets tossed around and abused? What kinda star begs his team for a Finals MVP? What kinda star throws a behind the back pass into the crowd with the game on the line? He lucky Klay gotta white mom. Klay looked like he was ready to uppercut his ***** ***.

On my mind with the Joe and Buju IG

Song so mean. Flow and beat.

Back
Top Bottom