Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Talking about Paranoia, you don't have to talk about shooting someone

A certain rapper felt that way and talked about it from all angles

I know he’s’ like y’all favorite and all
But he overrated as hell
I can’t wait till y’all stop holding on to his trash *** limited discography
Only like 23% of it still holds up Now

76B0B136-412A-4782-9D0F-9E91EA442C05.png

TI and 50 are friends though so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a PR stunt for both of them attention loving negros lol

I don’t think y’all ****** know how crushed I was when LeBron announced he was going to Miami. I was up the night before until like 4am reading mad articles and posts about LeBron going to the Knicks and it was done. I couldn’t sleep, it was better than a kid on Christmas.

When he announced he was teaming up with that clown *** Wade and goof Bosh, I threw all my LeBron’s on eBay. I was sick as ****.

CgQm.gif

I don’t think y’all ****** know how crushed I was when LeBron announced he was going to Miami. I was up the night before until like 4am reading mad articles and posts about LeBron going to the Knicks and it was done. I couldn’t sleep, it was better than a kid on Christmas.

When he announced he was teaming up with that clown *** Wade and goof Bosh, I threw all my LeBron’s on eBay. I was sick as ****.
So bron is responsible for the timbs only movement?

He said this verbatim damn near in that Wayne interview

No, that's his narcissism that he normally displays

He has always thought because he went diamond he was in a different category of rapper. That's for everyone, every rapper. The only people he doesn't compete with are Big and Pac, and that's because he can't. And Snoop and Em.

You dudes get way too sensitive every time anyone from the south is mentioned.

50 has always had some weird jealousy towards that wave of the south in 05-07.

I would agree if this wasn't 50........ his hate & condescending views are all encompassing :lol: . 50 definitely downplayed & talked about NYC artist way more than he has done to the south.

This isn't a regional thing, this is a 50 thing. He's one of the few who will straight up call out anybody or anything that hurts his ego

Em the only person 50 wont **** on publicly.

Dre caught slander with Jimmy Iovine. Banks and Buck caught words. This ***** slanders the legend Yayo, who is/was his mans for real for real.

Fif a ****ty person overall. Can call a spade a spade. The antics are occasionally entertaining, and I have nostalgia attached to his earlier music, but other than that... he’s a trash individual.

THIS........ and honestly when you've been shot 9 times & had attempts on your life several other times, it's not hard to understand why dude doesn't seem to **** with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom