Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No, that's his narcissism that he normally displays

He has always thought because he went diamond he was in a different category of rapper. That's for everyone, every rapper. The only people he doesn't compete with are Big and Pac, and that's because he can't. And Snoop and Em.

You dudes get way too sensitive every time anyone from the south is mentioned.

what are you talking about I’m sensitive I was just saying he acknowledges he reacted like Nicki/cardi bc the south was inevitably coming

ironically I was randomly watching these before I even got on here :lol:

In the first vid he literally ****s on everyone from the south and says “I guess no one likes me no more”

he baiting Wayne as hard as he can in these

can’t wait till they start doing 2000’s rap docs

I wasn’t even thinking on some NY/south **** but I guess this a soft spot for NY ****** :lol: Dave East still may save u

what are you talking about I’m sensitive I was just saying he acknowledges he reacted like Nicki/cardi bc the south was inevitably coming

In the first vid he literally ****s on everyone from the south and says “I guess no one likes me no more”

I wasn’t even thinking on some NY/south **** but I guess this a soft spot for NY ****** :lol: Dave East still may save u

So when he was hating on Ja Rule, Puff, Jay-Z, Dip Set, Fat Joe, The Lox....

He was ****ting on New York.

Your inferiority complex is showing. You gotta relax

Man I had I Get Money on repeat for months

Doing your Yayo dance

KSiCEb.gif

I remember he was so mad when that first MTV hottest rappers came out in 07 and they gave it to Wayne. Now I've never been the biggest Wayne fan but I got, 50's reason for saying he's better than Wayne was because Wayne's last album was 2 years ago at the time (Carter 2).

And it was a interview when he said something like "artists from the south have to team up to generate the interest from the public and I still generate more" y'all know how he talk. :lol:

I think Buck woulda been better off if 50 had stepped back and let him shine while the south rising.

Man I watched that Jim Jones doc the other day...

I was DYING when Jimmy was in LA and put his blunt guts out the window...then that white lady called him a "slob" :lol: :lol:

The editors were trolling when they left that in

I would agree if this wasn't 50........ his hate & condescending views are all encompassing :lol: . 50 definitely downplayed & talked about NYC artist way more than he has done to the south.

This isn't a regional thing, this is a 50 thing. He's one of the few who will straight up call out anybody or anything that hurts his ego

That's true. He just wants to be the only _ getting any shine. :lol:

It was just weird seeing him specifically talk about the south back then because they had nothing to do with him.

Back
Top Bottom