Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i like it:

They are definitely about to make Smoking a meme :lol:

EC0E1C15-C4BF-44BC-A2E6-201AEC975E7C.png

Fif gonna have a TI tshirt for sale on his ig page by tomorrow.

Same with how the Get the Strap and Fofty shirts went up in a matter of minutes.

All Tip gotta is post that order of protection

what’s the real story on that? Folks say it was fake paperwork cause cop on there wasnt real? With all the snitching allegations they say on 50, for dealing with real street dudes like Supreme, Jimmy Henchman, they never say he a snitch tho

if battle do happen, 50 gonna try to do all his singles which wont age well but if he do his album cuts that folks love, he got a shot, i’ll whip ya head boy better come on over disco inferno lol

The order of protection is one of those unsolved mysteries in rap. Irv and Ja swear by it. 50 vehemently denies that its real.

What we know for sure is 50 or his mans snatched Ja’s chain and 50 got poked up in one of those NY studios where murder inc recorded.

Yeah, mad people said it’s real, mad people said it’s fake. We’ll never know.

I saw Bang Em Smurf talk about how the beef with Supreme started. Said Supreme came out on the block and was talking to 50. Put his hand on top of his head. 50 took his hand off and put his hand on Supremes head. Hahahahaha, said Supreme was TIGHT.

That was probably back when you used to put your hand on the top of someone’s head when you son’s em. I could see 50 not taking that well, regardless of who Preme was in the streets. ****, that should be your reaction. :lol:

That Hommo dude dead right (many men)? It’s kind of wild how 50 repeatedly mentioned he shot him, in that Wayne interview, during the convo about Mike. It just seemed off...he kept repeating to by name.

Back
Top Bottom