Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Hommo dude dead right (many men)? It’s kind of wild how 50 repeatedly mentioned he shot him, in that Wayne interview, during the convo about Mike. It just seemed off...he kept repeating to by name.
Yea, he got killed by that dude World. Lil Kim was dating him. Supposedly dude is NUTS and was actually going after 50 too for talking ish about Lil Kim around the time Magic Stick came out. He ended up getting locked up first though.

That Hommo dude dead right (many men)? It’s kind of wild how 50 repeatedly mentioned he shot him, in that Wayne interview, during the convo about Mike. It just seemed off...he kept repeating to by name.

Yeah. That’s who tried to air him out.

Mal made a good point about 50 a few weeks back.

You don’t grow up without your parents, get hit 9 times, and then turn out to be a normally functioning adult with all your marbles in tact. 50 is off in the head, but I can see how that trauma can **** with a person.

When washed *****s type in caps and emojis, I always chuckle inside :lol:. You know *****s was screwfaced and then turned to smiling at the phone. Pleased with themself once they hit send

EB742291-D318-4220-A698-FE9B1B26A9D5.gif

:rofl:

Ralo bout to be free on bail. Supposedly none of his co-defendants snitched.

Free the Ahk.

Yo really bought an apartment. Let his people live in the complex for free. Gave them jobs, and gave em purpose and prayed with em.

Not a good rapper at all. A ralo-less tape with all his trap buddy features would be hard. But these fire 🔥

https://youtu.be/c1Iik8iF8iw

That order of protection was proven to be authentic a couple of times though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Where? I’ve seen so many different stories about this **** that eventually I stopped reading. I saw paperwork was fake, names on it weren’t real, it was real, Yayo signed it, blah blah blah

TI’s response is hilarious. I hate this battle. TI vs Jeezy would be so much better.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Carter 3 is a GARBAGE album

808s overrated as ****

Recession is a great album

Paper Trail was too soft, got some joints though

I remember those two G Unit mixtapes getting a lot of love in 08, maybe not in the south.

I was about to say Ralo is basically Rich The Kid’s older brother, but Ralo is younger than him which I’m very surprised by. Either way, both are rrrrrrreally bad, weed carriers that should never have studio access

Ralo rap career is what happens when the plug gets bored and ****** scared to tell him his **** gabbich

Back
Top Bottom