Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not eating properly. Plus doesn’t he drinks a lot. Alcohol has a high content of sugar.

and NORE been out of shape practically his whole life. The running sure helps him though. Like Chad Johnson notoriously ate bad but he continuously works out and was an elite football player. You honestly can eat whatever you want. IF you work out and don’t sit on your behind all day

and NORE been out of shape practically his whole life. The running sure helps him though. Like Chad Johnson notoriously ate bad but he continuously works out and was an elite football player. You honestly can eat whatever you want. IF you work out and don’t sit on your behind all day

Nah, he didn't get out of shape until he blew up after the first couple of solo albums.

exactly. Their thirst and need of attention and inclusion at all times.
download (2).png

Lol

Technically, yeah but there’s a major difference between the youngins and people like me, who were 17 by the time cell phones became common.
Early boomers don't have everything in common w/ mid to late boomers, but overall the similarities outweigh the differences. Scrooge Mcduck talking about "I ain't no millennial" when he was born in 88 or 89... That's literally the most millennial type of millennial, and he acts like it. He be annoying me w/ that **** :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mannn please. Gucci tried to squash it with both Jeezy and TI but neither of them was with it so he started dissing them again lol

This is definitely not true :lol:

Wop and Jeezy both got on the radio station in 2009 and announced they squashed the beef and they was working on a Drama tape together

They dropped this song (Wop with the "Migos flow" in 09 :nerd:)

Waka and Slick Pulla nem kinda got the beef sparked back up when they got into it downtown

Damn near same thing happened with TI. Him and Wop had already started doing songs together and then street **** between the camps kinda sparked it back up, both of them sided with they homies. I think it was right before Xmas 2012 when they had that show, Spodee nem got jumped backstage and they had a shootout outside

Last edited:
Lol

Technically, yeah but there’s a major difference between the youngins and people like me, who were 17 by the time cell phones became common.
Too many people think millennials are 18-25 or something because it's turned into a negative. :lol:

Damn near everybody in here is a millennial.

Which is true but not everyone acts the same or share the same sentiments with certain stuff. I’ve said time and again I’m an old soul. I feel like I was built for the 60s, 70s, or 80s. It’s just how I rock. I can’t really hang with people in my age range to long. (I’m 32) after being around 25-35 year olds, I start getting annoyed and agitated. I DEFINITELY can’t be around those under 24 years old.

I’ve always hung around older people though. I’ve got a 26 year old brother and he’s one of the few people in that age range who I really can be around.

it ain’t nothing wrong with some of those age groups, we just have little in common. Which is okay

Which is true but not everyone acts the same or share the same sentiments with certain stuff. I’ve said time and again I’m an old soul. I feel like I was built for the 60s, 70s, or 80s. It’s just how I rock. I can’t really hang with people in my age range to long. (I’m 32) after being around 25-35 year olds, I start getting annoyed and agitated. I DEFINITELY can’t be around those under 24 years old.

I’ve always hung around older people though. I’ve got a 26 year old brother and he’s one of the few people in that age range who I really can be around.

I get it, I'm 32 also. I don't rock with some **** people my age and younger do but fact is Ima millennial. Millennials are diverse, what I was raised on can be totally different from what somebody born in 95 was raised on.

it ain’t nothing wrong with some of those age groups, we just have little in common. Which is okay
Are you aware of the "born in the wrong generation" memes? They started b/c of ppl like u were on youtube at 2 in morning feeling nostalgia for an era u were never apart, and decided to comment "i was born in the wrong decade" on some song from the 70's.

Like how r u not positive u wouldn't have ended up being an accidental crackhead or something?

Back
Top Bottom