Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Which is true but not everyone acts the same or share the same sentiments with certain stuff. I’ve said time and again I’m an old soul. I feel like I was built for the 60s, 70s, or 80s. It’s just how I rock. I can’t really hang with people in my age range to long. (I’m 32) after being around 25-35 year olds, I start getting annoyed and agitated. I DEFINITELY can’t be around those under 24 years old.

I’ve always hung around older people though. I’ve got a 26 year old brother and he’s one of the few people in that age range who I really can be around.

it ain’t nothing wrong with some of those age groups, we just have little in common. Which is okay
Thats not really about age though. Thats personality and interests. Plenty of corny and annoying men and women in their 40s and 50s.

Speaking of Gucci/Jeezy...can someone tell me what 23/24 was in response to? I don't remember the Gucci track that preceded that

Are you aware of the "born in the wrong generation" memes? They started b/c of ppl like u were on youtube at 2 in morning feeling nostalgia for an era u were never apart, and decided to comment "i was born in the wrong decade" on some song from the 70's.

Like how r u not positive u wouldn't have ended up being an accidental crackhead or something?

#1 I don’t even look at or care for memes. #2 I never browsed no damn YouTube at 2am. I Been saying that before some SM ****. You gotta stop thinking everyone lives on the Internet. I use the internet/SM, not the other way around. I don’t let it consume at all.

you telling me about my reaction towards music from those eras. Man PLEASE. I grew up through the crack era, molly, pill, era, lean, etc. AND IVE NEVER SMOKED WEED OR POPPED A PILL A DAY. I’ve never done drugs in my life. So you sound dumb as hell.

drugs are being used and abused on the same level of not worse now, than back then. Music is a feeling and emotion for me. I listen to new and old music.

its just a fact that interactions and social skills are farrrrrrrr more different now. I would’ve been better suited to socialize back then, than now. That’s just how I feel.

Last edited:
This is definitely not true :lol:

Wop and Jeezy both got on the radio station in 2009 and announced they squashed the beef and they was working on a Drama tape together

They dropped this song (Wop with the "Migos flow" in 09 :nerd:)

Waka and Slick Pulla nem kinda got the beef sparked back up when they got into it downtown

Damn near same thing happened with TI. Him and Wop had already started doing songs together and then street **** between the camps kinda sparked it back up, both of them sided with they homies. I think it was right before Xmas 2012 when they had that show, Spodee nem got jumped backstage and they had a shootout outside

Nope, Jeezy was mad at Drama for even setting him up with that call. He said he didn't know Gucci was going to be on the phone. Jeezy also said Gucci tried to approach him in the club and dap him up but he waved him away. That's when Gucci started dissing him again. I watch and read waaay too many interviews to forget things like that lol Gucci also apologized to TI after What Kinda King.

Yall be trying to make Gucci harder than he really is. Who the hell wouldn't shoot someone first that was about to assault and kidnap them lol In the words of Nas, accident murderer. Dude was just a junkie that some people were scared of cause of what happened. Waka said he whooped him too.

1. #1 I don’t even look at or care for memes. #2 I never browsed no damn YouTube at 2am. I Been saying that before some SM ****. You gotta stop thinking everyone lives on the Internet. I use the internet/SM, not the other way around. I don’t let it consume at all.

2. you telling me about my reaction towards music from those eras. Man PLEASE. I grew up through the crack era, molly, pill, era, lean, etc. AND IVE NEVER SMOKED WEED OR POPPED A PILL A DAY. I’ve never done drugs in my life. So you sound dumb as hell.

3. drugs are being used and abused on the same level of not worse now, than back then. Music is a feeling and emotion for me. I listen to new and old music.

4. its just a fact that interactions and social skills are farrrrrrrr more different now. I would’ve been better suited to socialize back then, than now. That’s just how I feel.
1. Youtube, Niketalk, Facebook, Twitter, whatever. You act like you know about & relate to timeframe you've never been part based off of music & stories you may have heard. All you are doing is fantasizing and being emotional. It's irrational.

2. I wasn't saying you would be crackhead & I apologize if it came off that way. I touching on the ignorance of that timeframe; which is why I used the word "accidental." The 1st ppl freebasing was doing it was fun n ****, a lot of those victims would've never picked up a pipe if they knew it would've ruined their lives.

3. Agreed.

4. When u say "social interactions" what u mean by that? The social skills thing is eh to me. There's always been & will be ppl that can't communicate well. It's even like that on here, tons of mentally minor passive aggressive dudes that can't communicate, tiptoeing around their words, & get offended by any opposing view.

Nope, Jeezy was mad at Drama for even setting him up with that call. He said he didn't know Gucci was going to be on the phone. Jeezy also said Gucci tried to approach him in the club and dap him up but he waved him away. That's when Gucci started dissing him again. I watch and read waaay too many interviews to forget things like that lol Gucci also apologized to TI after What Kinda King.

Bro you realize that song I posted dropped a week before that DJ Drama phone call right? Both these _'s be lying :lol:

There's like 2-3 "unreleased" tracks they did around that time

Also, What Kinda King was literally 13 years ago. These _'s have beefed and patched it up like 3 different times since then. The shootout between they camps that I referenced was some street ****, you not gonna hear about that in a interview

Yall be trying to make Gucci harder than he really is. Who the hell wouldn't shoot someone first that was about to assault and kidnap them lol In the words of Nas, accident murderer. Dude was just a junkie that some people were scared of cause of what happened. Waka said he whooped him too.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong but you don't think it weird your entire perspective is based on things jeezy said?

meanwhile we've seen Gucci openly disrespecting these dudes for YEARS without them doing anything...

not sure what fighting waka has to do with anything either waka is a foot taller and 100lbs heavier than TI and jeezy

Speaking of Gucci/Jeezy...can someone tell me what 23/24 was in response to? I don't remember the Gucci track that preceded that

Wop had a lil CTE jab on Heavy, “I know you a **** (Slick) Pulla, but can’t **** you Blood Raw”

Nobody outside of ATL prolly even knew what he was talking about :lol:

I **** with Gucci but _'s do go overboard sometimes. :lol:

I ain't heard about him doing anything to Jeezy or Tip. I mean The Truth is a classic diss and Tip flat out said **** him in a song in 2012 or 13 when they had issues. Jeezy been on some other **** for years, he ain't thinking about beef'n with nobody. It's funny because post prison Gucci is in a very similar headspace Tip and Jeezy been in for years. All that **** is old.

finally found her, i knew she wasn't a boogerwolf. she's funny:

Jahdatta:
1594321338654.png

Wop had a lil CTE jab on Heavy, “I know you a **** (Slick) Pulla, but can’t **** you Blood Raw”

Thought that was on hurry on writing on the wall. “Smoking on that fruity dro, girl u look like keyshia Cole, I know u a **** pulla but I can’t **** u bloody raw” his girl at the time and 2 artist

Thought that was on hurry on writing on the wall. “Smoking on that fruity dro, girl u look like keyshia Cole, I know u a **** pulla but I can’t **** u bloody raw” his girl at the time and 2 artist

Yep that hat was Hurry

I was thinking of Heavy because that was one of the songs Jeezy had did a remix to, that never dropped

I remember this

I still to this day call that man **** Pulla when his name comes up

Yeah, mad people said it’s real, mad people said it’s fake. We’ll never know.

I saw Bang Em Smurf talk about how the beef with Supreme started. Said Supreme came out on the block and was talking to 50. Put his hand on top of his head. 50 took his hand off and put his hand on Supremes head. Hahahahaha, said Supreme was TIGHT.

:rofl: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom