Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So when he was hating on Ja Rule, Puff, Jay-Z, Dip Set, Fat Joe, The Lox....

He was ****ting on New York.

Just seeing this but if you're saracstically saying this....do y'all not have this convo and shift blame between Ebro and 50 monthly for NY rap dying off? :lol:

He ****ted on every NY rapper except for those affiliated with him and then was shocked when the South took over in slow motion :lol:

And that video is the perfect epitome of all these concepts in real time

I just don’t understand. Pop smoke was a gang member. Probably bust a few cats. You can’t be mad if you get killed. Live by the gun, die by the gun. That’s why gun and gang culture is so funny to me.

you talk it in your rhymes, not to mention you put on for your gang. That’s what come with it

I just don’t understand. Pop smoke was a gang member. Probably bust a few cats. You can’t be mad if you get killed. Live by the gun, die by the gun. That’s why gun and gang culture is so funny to me.

you talk it in your rhymes, not to mention you put on for your gang. That’s what come with it

I wasn't into son music but he was just starting to blow, that's what got people. I don't know if dude was still in the activities and activated but I was like "damn thats sad" when it happened so I can imagine how somebody feels that was a fan.

Hell, I'm still f'ed up about Stack Bundles and Chinx murder.

I wasn't into son music but he was just starting to blow, that's what got people. I don't know if dude was still in the activities and activated but I was like "damn thats sad" when it happened so I can imagine how somebody feels that was a fan.

Hell, I'm still f'ed up about Stack Bundles and Chinx murder.

I agree but that stuff comes around sometimes. That’s why I think it’s good that some of these rappers be toolied up. It’s said but you, and the entourage gotta have guns nowadays. It’s crazy. Kids get guns with ease now

Just seeing this but if you're saracstically saying this....do y'all not have this convo and shift blame between Ebro and 50 monthly for NY rap dying off? :lol:

He ****ted on every NY rapper except for those affiliated with him and then was shocked when the South took over in slow motion :lol:

And that video is the perfect epitome of all these concepts in real time
Curtis beefing with every NY rapper he could isn't why NY rap fell off.

The lack of new NY rappers emerging in the 2000s and none of the more vet rappers putting new acts on is why NY rap fell off.

NYC could be a war zone and at times in the 90s it was but it didn't stop dudes in the tri-state from making great music and holding their own as the West had runs.

Back
Top Bottom