Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man cmon :lol:

When the last time Pitbull got his chain snatched or someone innocent died in a scuffle surrounding Pitbull or "Bad Bhunni" :lol: or whatever dude name is getting his chain snatched

Stop

No one is arguing that black people are the only ones with "crime" or that element

again, you listen to TOOOO much rap.

this man keep harping on chains being snatched. I Lowkey think he wants a dude to yank his chain off his neck

:lol:

just in the sense of us being the only ones with the lack of value of life over something so minuscule to where the only comparison you can make to the situation is Hitler or mass killings :lol:

Dude was a regular otherwise Normal ***** doing his **** if they didn’t reach for his chain same for the ****** shooting at opposition when kids around that you’re comparing to serial killers :lol:

Man cmon :lol:

When the last time Pitbull got his chain snatched or someone innocent died in a scuffle surrounding Pitbull or "Bad Bhunni" :lol: or whatever dude name is getting his chain snatched

Stop

No one is arguing that black people are the only ones with "crime" or that element
1594393567418.jpeg

It's certain **** that you can argue on the internet

And I get it, I'm not tryna hear this **** from a white man at all

But in real life bruh the **** hurting us we gotta stop just chalking **** up to "the way it is"
I get your sentiments. For the vast majority of things, I do believe that what can and cannot happen starts with the person in the mirror.

I do feel like you're all over the place here right now though.

First you argue that these instances are unique to black people. Then when you are shown that it isnt 100 percent unique to black people, you dismiss it due to the quantity of what was reported.

Again, I get the mentality. But this isnt a message that needs to be told to just black people. Everyone needs to value life more. This can be applied to all people in many different facets. Its not unique to black people.

:lol:

just in the sense of us being the only ones with the lack of value of life over something so minuscule to where the only comparison you can make to the situation is Hitler or mass killings :lol:

Dude was a regular otherwise Normal ***** doing his **** if they didn’t reach for his chain same for the ****** shooting at opposition when kids around that you’re comparing to serial killers :lol:

we just proved to you that white people kill over minuscule stuff....

we just proved to you that white people kill over minuscule stuff....

yall posting ****** who already wacked out to kill their son over an arm wrestling match :lol: or to do some serial killer type ****. That was already in you and it took one thing to set it off those type of ppl always gon exist

an otherwise Normal functioning ***** will crash Out and air out a whole function or sidewalk to not look p*ssy or get at one person

Explain to me the relationship between Ronald Reagan/War on Drugs and ****** not wanting to get clowned like Hoodrich Pablo Juan so they shoot a club full of people who paid to see you

You're really asking how Reaganomics and the War on Drugs disproportionately affected us as the most vulnerable group in America?
Do you not realize how this caused and continues to cause cycles of poverty by attacking marginalized groups, thus stretching this mindset?
Come on bro. & you keep playing semantics with this chain snatching stuff like other communities don't kill over pettiness.
You serious right now?

You're really asking how Reaganomics and the War on Drugs disproportionately affected us as the most vulnerable group in America?
Do you not realize how this caused and continues to cause cycles of poverty by attacking marginalized groups, thus stretching this mindset?
Come on bro. & you keep playing semantics with this chain snatching stuff like other communities don't kill over pettiness.

so again it don’t have nothing to do with the specific situations of airing out a club for a chain or airing out a sidewalk to hit one *****

we generally already know why and how we got here but now that we here it’s **** it no codes? :lol:

an otherwise Normal functioning ***** will crash Out and air out a whole function or sidewalk to not look p*ssy or get at one person

Word. Only we shoot into crowds.

Word. Only we shoot into crowds.

Ok now that you’ve contradicted me on the internet what does this whataboutism mentality of “other races do it to” actually do for us IRL :lol:

Ok now that you’ve contradicted me on the internet what does this whataboutism mentality of “other races do it to” actually do for us IRL :lol:

About the same as giving uniformed "we gotsa do better" speeches on the internet under the false guise that there's a certain depravity and overall nihilism that's unique to us...when there's SO MUCH more **** underneath the surface on this subject.

You in here parroting far right talking points right now.

6pac 6pac talking about you don’t see people airing out a Kenny Chesney concert...a normally seeming white dude killed 60 people at a Country Concert in vegas like 2 1/2 years ago.

I mentioned that but he called it a “massacre” and still brought up Foogiano and his “chain”

6pac 6pac talking about you don’t see people airing out a Kenny Chesney concert...a normally seeming white dude killed 60 people at a Country Concert in vegas like 2 1/2 years ago.

But it wasn't because of anything other than the ***** was ****in crazy. He wasn't doing that for the sake of hitting one dude or and it wasn't the performing acts' entourage wilding because someone tried to take his jewelry. But you know this :lol:

Ronald Reagan and the War on Drugs, systemic racism and whatever else y'all are alluding to ain't the reason ****** is shooting at their own fans for tryna snatch a chain bruh :lol: nor are they the reason why ****** don't have the morals to not shoot and do all the extra **** while kids around.

:stoneface:

Man what this got to do with ****** shooting up barbecues with kids playing and their own rap concerts :lol:

Aight you just trollin and wasting time. :lol:

We present you with facts that are the roots of these issues and you just like " Man nah...." acting silly.

And I wasn't talking about no Ronald Rogan. Do some research bruh. There were laws in the 90's and 00's that were targeting African Americans.

But it wasn't because of anything other than the ***** was ****in crazy. He wasn't doing that for the sake of hitting one dude or and it wasn't the performing acts' entourage wilding because someone tried to take his jewelry. But you know this :lol:
Does the reasoning actually matter bro? For violent, senseless acts, does the reasoning matter?

There's no whataboutism mentality here. We all know we have to do better, but you just came in on some BS saying it's only US committing these acts having no morals.
You've honestly been all over the place with this. All you had to say is, we should stop killing each other and no one would have batted an eye.
You can't say stuff like this and expect not to get called out.

Every race has crime and violence against their own but it don’t be on some complete pointless or avoidable **** like ours.

Mans really in here arguing murders need to be more careful.

Yes I know its deeper but let me get my jokes off

Does the reasoning actually matter bro? For violent, senseless acts, does the reasoning matter?

Yes when we talking little black kids dying. If someone just goes out on the street and starts shooting for no reason then **** it people are crazy. If someone is otherwise a logical ***** who just doesn't wanna go out sad or look ***** or is just trying to get at someone *in that moment* then yeah I think we as a community should set that standard that that isn't acceptable no matter what rather than pushing concepts like "on sight" and just glorifying the **** that we glorify in the music and whatnot.

****** is calling me a white supremacist for saying ****** don't have no code :lol:

Back
Top Bottom