Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yes when we talking little black kids dying. If someone just goes out on the street and starts shooting for no reason then **** it people are crazy. If someone is otherwise a logical ***** who just doesn't wanna go out sad or look ***** or is just trying to get at someone *in that moment* then yeah I think we as a community should set that standard that that isn't acceptable no matter what rather than pushing concepts like "on sight" and just glorifying the **** that we glorify in the music and whatnot.

****** is calling me a white supremacist for saying ****** don't have no code :lol:
Are we sure the person who feels it necessary to shoot someone over a chain is truly a stable person?

In someone's head, if their solution to not getting embarrassed is to shoot someone, I'm not on board with agreeing they are logical.

Are we sure the person who feels it necessary to shoot someone over a chain is truly a stable person?

In someone's head, if their solution to not getting embarrassed is to shoot someone, I'm not on board with agreeing they are logical.

I can see this perspective and that's where the PTSD of the **** that was done to us has the potential to be a factor (although every ***** who has that same experience doesn't wild out with innocent people around the same).

But again if your chain wasn't snatched or you didn't see that opp at that particular moment, your life would have otherwise continued as normal, which can't be said obviously for the serial killers or mass shooters who unprovoked went and killed dozens of people for no reason

98% of black people from impoverished neighborhoods suffer some type of mental illness due to slavery.

Those mental issues were past down subconsciously from their ancestors, grandparents, and parents.

Imagine living with systemic unresolved family issues for 400+ years while still trying to live and navigate your way through the trenches

Game is rigged.

It's sad people not gon give him his flowers because he ain't make enough "pop" records

Because that's what this gon come down to

Outside of this whole convo stemming from Gillie's vid I'm wondering why this is typed like I'm deflecting from police brutality being an issue

I can't believe i'm getting reactions like a MAGA boy because I'm saying ****** should chill with the "on sight" **** when kids around & us valuing **** like a chain enough to shoot a crowd up is unique to us :lol:

I never said it's gon be no crime at all of course crime is about proximity. But the unique situations in which a lot of our innocent bystander killings occur are avoidable and about how much we give a damn about the other people around who ****** actually got an issue with as opposed to someone being pretty much wired or not wired to be a serial killer or bomber
You catching heat cuz you using words like “trait”, “unique” making it sound like it’s only black folk that wild out like that...And everybody trying tell you that it doesn’t happen just cuz of our specific race

98% of black people from impoverished neighborhoods suffer some type of mental illness due to slavery.

Those mental issues were past down subconsciously from their ancestors, grandparents, and parents.

Imagine living with systemic unresolved family issues for 400+ years while still trying to live and navigate your way through the trenches

Game is rigged.

Exactly. 6pac 6pac
You can't absolve other peoples acts of violence with mental illness, then condemn your own people when we've been marginalized and oppressed since the inception of this country.
Reaganomics & the War on Drugs, along with our entire government system has absolutely played a role in our people experiencing PTSD and going into survival mode.
According to the National Institute of Health, black people have both the highest rate of PTSD in America and the highest rate that goes untreated.
You're trying to make this a surface level argument over material things when you know damn well this **** goes way deeper than that.

Exactly. 6pac 6pac
You can't absolve other peoples acts of violence with mental illness, then condemn your own people when we've been marginalized and oppressed since the inception of this country.
Reaganomics & the War on Drugs, along with our entire government system has absolutely played a role in our people experiencing PTSD and going into survival mode.
According to the National Institute of Health, black people have both the highest rate of PTSD in America and the highest rate that goes untreated.
You're trying to make this a surface level argument over material things when you know damn well this **** goes way deeper than that.

‘Zactly 💯

But it wasn't because of anything other than the ***** was ****in crazy. He wasn't doing that for the sake of hitting one dude or and it wasn't the performing acts' entourage wilding because someone tried to take his jewelry. But you know this :lol:
Wait....So the white dude can be considered “crazy” but the chain snatch entourage can’t?

This is what happens all the time, white ppl do something and get the crazy or lone wolf label, but when somebody black does something the whole race is bad and WE need to do better...Pls don’t fall into that trap and continue pushing that bs :smh:

Hell, the mob was killing over drugs, garbage routes and alleged disrespect. Yet we have people here ignoring that and not seeing that it's systematic.

When you watch all them mafia/mob docs all of 'em start the same way. They came from a poor Italian or Irish family living in horrible neighborhoods and they turned to crime to get out. If you put any people in poverty they're gonna do what they do gotta to get it.

Exactly. Other races commit pointless murders all the time. There was a story of a white father who shot at his white son because he lost a damn arm wrestling match. Read that again.

The question folks need to ask themselves is why does the media mass report on the plight of the Black community in terms of killing one another, while the idiocy of other races gets little to no attention.

Man I was watching The Town for like the 100th time and one thing always stand out to me. That movie is based on a true story and that all white town is filled with white on white crime. They had a quote from somebody that grew up there saying bank robberies is a passed down tradition from father to son. It's a whole lot of white crime that goes on in these white towns throughout the country. They just don't broadcast it.

Game is rigged.

We ain't meant to survive 'cause it's a set-up
And even though you're fed up, huh,
you got to keep ya head up

When you watch all them mafia/mob docs all of 'em start the same way. They came from a poor Italian or Irish family living in horrible neighborhoods and they turned to crime to get out. If you put any people in poverty they're gonna do what they do gotta to get it.

Man I was watching The Town for like the 100th time and one thing always stand out to me. That movie is based on a true story and that all white town is filled with white on white crime. They had a quote from somebody that grew up there saying bank robberies is a passed down tradition from father to son. It's a whole lot of white crime that goes on in these white towns throughout the country. They just don't broadcast it.
Man said the mob was precise in their hits. People think there are rules to murder, revenge, and bloodlust. Yeah, they pretty it up for movies etc, but the reality of the situation is, if they have to clap you in front of your family to get rid of you, they will do it. Since 6pac 6pac doesn't believe that other ethnic groups don't commit heinous crimes and it's just limited to the black community, I implore you to view the following. Maybe you can then shed that cataract of white supremacy that is impairing your vision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom