Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ain't Carl Crawford the other 1501 cat? That **** so random. Feel like he was just on the Red Sox the other day. :lol:

Thinkin' 'bout my son now, know I gotta stay alive
'Cause I done let him down like four times and I can't make it five
Cops from a naked eye, watchin' in a foreign
But we movin' neat, the DA can't grant them no warrants (Perfect)
The Birdman with me like Wayne in New Orleans

“That boy said his mama was kissing a grerl (confrused)” “that boy mama was a bulldagger:lol: :lol:lol

“oh you like that huh.....” :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

9818DEED-BF33-408B-B35B-3E9AA1608928.gif

That boy Daystarr, is a master at internet and perception. He finally found his lane for sustained like-ability and relevance in the social media era. A talented BITER too. True actor. A thespian if you will.

He annoying as ****, But “Broke in a minute” and “Chixtape” bang.

That boy Daystarr, is a master at internet and perception. He finally found his lane for sustained like-ability and relevance in the social media era. A talented BITER too. True actor. A thespian if you will.

He annoying as ****, But “Broke in a minute” and “Chixtape” bang.

spoken like a true derelict. All these biters out here but yeah, Tory egregious? N_ please

Like my cousin said, ya’ll dudes (or probably some of ya’ll homeboys or friends) buying these h*** fake butts with re-up money.... spending $5,000 to sell *** for $40. Every chic ya’ll post got a fake body, doctored photo, filters and makeup. In the words of my cuzzo:

Like my cousin said, ya’ll dudes (or probably some of ya’ll homeboys or friends) buying these h*** fake butts with re-up money.... spending $5,000 to sell *** for $40. Every chic ya’ll post got a fake body, doctored photo, filters and makeup. In the words of my cuzzo:

Your cousin and Boosie and them gotta frequent the same hood meme pages :lol:. When yo come home? He post like a **** did 5 from like 09-15, then came back and went ham on social media

Back
Top Bottom