Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What was their alternative versus his?

He definitely speaks from a place of privilege.

I guess it can be seen as motivation versus these dudes constantly posting cars and jewelry.

Russ just seems so “I told you so” pocket watcher at it’s finest. I agree with you and wavy about his Privilege

When is the last time y'all looked at Snoop's discography???? That **** is the definition of quantity over quality. Besides his last 7-8 albums, I never heard but I forgot about these.

82262.jpg
R-9624200-1483812369-3662.jpeg.jpg

I love X too but we gon act like his catalog is full of It's dark and hell is hot quality? That's what we doing?

This is dope. Performing the whole album with VR 360 interactive. I love seeing rappers perform albums from beginning to .

E99C0E5E-15DA-428A-9E07-00DB576B7E08.jpeg

I love X too but we gon act like his catalog is full of It's dark and hell is hot quality? That's what we doing?

Nah, it’s definitely not. But X got two classics and one great album.

Snoop got Doggystle and then a bunch of albums with 20+ songs that I doubt anyone is ****in with in their entirety. He’s got mad albums and nobody calling them great albums. Tha Last Meal got a lot of love

This is dope. Performing the whole album with VR 360 interactive. I love seeing rappers perform albums from beginning to .

E99C0E5E-15DA-428A-9E07-00DB576B7E08.jpeg

Nah, it’s definitely not. But X got two classics and one great album.

Snoop got Doggystle and then a bunch of albums with 20+ songs that I doubt anyone is ****in with in their entirety. He’s got mad albums and nobody calling them great albums. Tha Last Meal got a lot of love

So you gonna skip over the fact that Snoop has major hit records/anthems throughout his whole 30 year career. Snoop has/been apart of the most iconic records out of any hip hop artist. From Deep Cover to G Thang to Gin N Juice to Still Dre to Down For My _'s to Drop It Hot etc. His Eastsidaz and Neptunes run.

Stop

200w.gif

V0q9wI.gif

Ye ummm. Lmk if its west coast bias but in a versus battle vs DMX it aint even gon be close if we talking hits. Which is what I thought it is. Your best 20 cuts/features

So you gonna skip over the fact that Snoop has major hit records/anthems throughout his whole 30 year career. Snoop has/been apart of the most iconic records out of any hip hop artist. From Deep Cover to G Thang to Gin N Juice to Still Dre to Down For My _'s to Drop It Hot etc. His Eastsidaz and Neptunes run.

Stop

200w.gif

V0q9wI.gif

I'm strictly talking HIS albums.

Snoop got Doggystyle and that was it. His biggest songs are his features.

He got a lot of trash albums.

What are you talking about? :lol:

He wrote all of G Thang. Gin And Juice is his his song.

I said after Doggystyle

G Thang is on Dre’s album.

Most people think Down 4 My is a C song not on a Snoop album.

My point is Snoop been dropping garbage albums for two decades. He got more hits than X but he got a lot of wack ****.

Stop

200w.gif

V0q9wI.gif

What are all these hits over the past ten years?

Back
Top Bottom