Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I said after Doggystyle

G Thang is on Dre’s album.

Most people think Down 4 My is a C song not on a Snoop album.

Just because it's on Dre's album don't take away the fact he wrote G Thang and he's all over it. :lol:

Drop It Like It's Hot, Beautiful, B**** Please, Let's Get Blown, Sensual Seduction, etc is all after Doggystyle. :lol:

Whether you wanna go solo records or features, Snoop got all that **** covered.

EasygoingEquatorialFluke-small.gif

That was my point. Snoop’s features >>>> Snoop’s solos after 96-97.

But again, it ain’t about hits to me. I’m not say oh this song is better cause it went 1 and sold double platinum. We could just skip battles and compare numbers.

some twitter **** with a chick that called him a pedo/rapist and questioned whether his wife is "black enough" to be married to a rapper cuz shes lightskin (or mixed?)

I dunno, either way the whole **** weird
People making up pedo/rapist **** is enough to get their head knocked off, but add Talib to the list of old heads who think they can win twitter by outwording them.

If you’re in the game as long as Snoop been, even if you have 2-3 bangers on several mediocre albums, it’s enough content to makeup a matchup interesting. Not to mention his features, that’s whole nother case.

DMX in terms of overall carreer is overrated.

he was the man @ a certain point but it was short lived.

dude career window is from 97-04 talkin bout he wanna battle jay. Heon eem got 10 years worth of music to go @ that man.

x one of them ol NY n_’s stuck in the past.

snoop should have this in the bag.

That was my point. Snoop’s features >>>> Snoop’s solos after 96-97.

But again, it ain’t about hits to me. I’m not say oh this song is better cause it went 1 and sold double platinum. We could just skip battles and compare numbers.

And that's why Snoop is gonna wash X.

The versus battles ain't about your personal opinion. It's about the public's opinion.

Like finessence finessence said 50 and X would be a better matchup. Both of 'em made huge impacts in a short run.

DMX in terms of overall carreer is overrated.

he was the man @ a certain point but it was short lived.

dude career window is from 97-04 talkin bout he wanna battle jay. Heon eem got 10 years worth of music to go @ that man.

x one of them ol NY n_’s stuck in the past.

snoop should have this in the bag.

When is the last time you listened to a Snoop album?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom