Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i don't remember liking this album, but the cover is fire though:
1595000867177.png
Damn man I didn’t know this and NL and CMB was all I listened to as a kid. I wonder why they used it as C’s single. I feels more like a C song than it does a Snoop song :smokin

And that's why Snoop is gonna wash X.

The versus battles ain't about your personal opinion. It's about the public's opinion.

Like finessence finessence said 50 and X would be a better matchup. Both of 'em made huge impacts in a short run.

This battle is about my personal opinion. I’m not picking who has the most hits. A lot of Snoop’s singles been wack to me.

snoop could technically play any song off chronic or chronic 2001 cause he wrote all that lol

No he did not

Damn man I didn’t know this and NL and CMB was all I listened to as a kid. I wonder why they used it as C’s single. I feels more like a C song than it does a Snoop song :smokin

Exactly, most think it’s C’s song.

Song was offered to Silkk and he was like nah, that ain’t a hit. KLC offered it to Snoop and he was like hell yeah, that **** hard and wanted C on there.

I don’t know which album came out first.

Did Snoop really write majority of 2001? Dre had like 10+ writers for that album that doesn't sound right

Did Snoop really write majority of 2001? Dre had like 10+ writers for that album that doesn't sound right

**** no, he had Royce, Em, Jay, Kurupt, his own Aftermath artists. I don’t know how many songs he wrote but Dre had mad writers on both of his albums.

Just like Kurupt, RBX and DOC wrote a lot of The Chronic, so did Snoop.

No he did not

Exactly, most think it’s C’s song.

Song was offered to Silkk and he was like nah, that ain’t a hit. KLC offered it to Snoop and he was like hell yeah, that **** hard and wanted C on there.

I don’t know which album came out first.
Silkk was my guy but that song wasn’t for him :lol:
If they could have gotten Fiend and Soulja Slim on there too :smokin

Off topic. My wife loves Jhene Aiko but I argue with her all the time about her music being mad boring and lacking creativity. Whole albums sounds like one long song, don’t know when the next song starts or ends.

Snoops had more wack albums than good ones. Snoop ran out of **** to say and went with quantity or quality because he knew his core fans would buy the **** and convince themselves that it was a good album.

Snoop going to wash X :lol:. And X in my top 10. But he don’t got the quantity. Snoop got quantity and quality. Snoop Dogg is the most famous (living - Pac maybe) rapper EVER. Yes more than Eminem, or Jay Z.

Ppl don’t realize that.

Never thought about that...but, you might be right. He's kind of a household name.

They been doing it for the major artist for a while now. I know Travis Scott albums be spamming me with emails :lol:. Drake, Kanye. Weekend etc.
Yeah it happens all the time, you also get the notification when it's a popular artist you've streamed in your catalogue. Started in March

Back
Top Bottom