Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I understand it to a degree. Kanye made his name by being the outcast, underdog and the one overlooked. That appeals to a segment of society.

It's one thing to be that at 22, dude is in his mid 40's now. How is that any different than seeing 40 something year old DMX still battling addiction?

The generation who grew up on old Ye are close or in their 30's. How do they look at dude? Do they still look at him as that dude?

Do 15 year olds think a 40 something year old man looking like a nut is fresh?

They look at him with Kim and being this so called billionaire to be goals? I was talking to someone who was bragging about Kanye being a billionaire like they got something from it, as if it was a win for them. I was like yo, if dude, is a billionaire and everything, why does he seem so miserable?

I understand it to a degree. Kanye made his name by being the outcast, underdog and the one overlooked. That appeals to a segment of society.

It's one thing to be that at 22, dude is in his mid 40's now. How is that any different than seeing 40 something year old DMX still battling addiction?

The generation who grew up on old Ye are close or in their 30's. How do they look at dude? Do they still look at him as that dude?

Do 15 year olds think a 40 something year old man looking like a nut is fresh?

They look at him with Kim and being this so called billionaire to be goals? I was talking to someone who was bragging about Kanye being a billionaire like they got something from it, as if it was a win for them. I was like yo, if dude, is a billionaire and everything, why does he seem so miserable?

as someone under 25 who still has love for Ye it’s because he always been on some next ****. Everything he’s done that has been clowned at first was eventually the standard or imitated up until about 2016 when he stopped making every album sound different. So you can’t really call him old if he still setting the trend. Also really ain’t age himself by staying away from trendy **** (Ross has done an excellent job of this) until the trap style beats took him over. He was already 30+ when graduation came out and that’s his peak for most people

also style wise he’s always been a trendsetter

unfortunately that don’t necessarily translate into the other areas he’s been tryna go

Facts. Just be solid, give respect, command it and stand on your 10. I once seent a blinkin a blinkin , back down some big *****, in an ATL club for spilling a drink, and not apologizing :lol:. Had to tip my hat to the classic man.

541B7A85-A71C-4E83-8B61-CC109A772367.gif

Big yo ain’t want NO problems :lol:.

This is where he died and was reborn again as a European white man. The awakening

I don't know when he did this Kris interview below but mans sounds like an early transexual:
Nah there is a major difference. Kanye West a great example of this:

Talking Proper (Sounds like he grew up reading books and his parents correcting his grammar):

^Here he's being himself.

Talking "White" (Sounds like an emasculated white man):

^Here he's talking to come off "un-intimidating" to a white audience. He's literally mastered the white voice. It's gross.

Back
Top Bottom