Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake doing black face and black voice, **** crazy

I wish people would start boycotting his music and clothes. Well I think people slowly stopped checking his music cause it’s gotten so awful.

I haven’t heard anything from him since that garbage Yeezus he released and I’ve never purchased his ugly *** shoes. I don’t **** with him at all. Couldn’t even buy NaS or Teyana’s albums cause I don’t want a cent of mine going to that loser.

When he not doing his “ye from south side of the chi” voice....this him.

Goofy. Been that for a while. We need to have a real convo on him, his status, how he’s been washed since 2010....and his fans/perception.

It's funny but kinda sad. As somebody that bought all his albums from day 1. That felt what he gave to Rocafella, Blue print is probably my personal fav hip hop album ever.

It's like 2 different people. We can come up with all the reasons/excuses. His mother passing, his mental health, his "genius". At some point he gotta take responsibility. If **** is that bad go away _. Sit down somewhere. Stop talking. Get whatever you claim you need. He won't because he loves the cameras and attention too much.

760486DD-EAC3-40BF-AAF4-9ECA025EB7E1.png

F78FCA3F-FA44-475C-B579-5F60F5E65B3A.png

77F39263-53A7-42AE-B0B8-C2D0336AA704.png
0A99C61B-C49E-4CB4-9884-4F537A895C1C.png

People love slandering Yeezus when Kanye does or says something dumb. I love that album, and all slander towards it is wrong. WRONG!

Don't even wanna defend the record b/c somehow it's gonna get linked to some non-musical nonsense he did, and I don't feel like getting cyber-jumped :lol::smh:.

Facts. Just be solid, give respect, command it and stand on your 10. I once seent a blinkin a blinkin , back down some big *****, in an ATL club for spilling a drink, and not apologizing :lol:. Had to tip my hat to the classic man.

541B7A85-A71C-4E83-8B61-CC109A772367.gif

Big yo ain’t want NO problems :lol:.

:lol: that was a wild night

a blinkin a blinkin u tough guy huh? i apologize for past, present, or future offenses. don't beat me up.

lol chill

Back
Top Bottom