Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This really should have been a Jay solo album. This album is dope as **** but then I gotta hear Beyonce rapper adlibs and rapper flows and I gotta change the song.

This album is garbage. Ppl dickrode b/c of who released it. Beyonce rapping was garbage, Hov is garbage for not telling her it was garbage, but he just got caught w/ Becky so he was pussyfooting. I get it it. I don't respect it or this garbage *** album, but I get it.

I was listening to this the other day

tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif

and was thinking how dudes like to say Wayne is :emoji_goat: and top whatever

but he used to rap with a lot of rappers that people wouldn't put in their top 10 and nobody ever wondered why he would do a album with Juelz.

He said absolutely nothing

and Fab's song selection was :smh:

This album is garbage. Ppl dickrode b/c of who released it. Beyonce rapping was garbage, Hov is garbage for not telling her it was garbage, but he just got caught w/ Becky so he was pussyfooting. I get it it. I don't respect it or this garbage *** album, but I get it.

I disagree, she sounded like a natural rapper to me and she raps a lot better than 99% of these stripper turned rappers

I disagree, she sounded like a natural rapper to me and she raps a lot better than 99% of these stripper turned rappers
I don't like those type in rappers & think Beyonce is terrible at it (imo), nor did I believe **** she was saying outside of being rich stuff. Fake confidence. They both released arguably their best albums prior w/ very compatible subject matter in then released that bs. It should've been great honestly. Jean Grae & Qualle Chris did an album together that year & put them to shame.

I was listening to this the other day

tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif

and was thinking how dudes like to say Wayne is :emoji_goat: and top whatever

but he used to rap with a lot of rappers that people wouldn't put in their top 10 and nobody ever wondered why he would do a album with Juelz.

He said absolutely nothing

and Fab's song selection was :smh:

How did you land on that, and not some of these? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom