Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

JR writer let me down.

History in the making, is a persons favorite of mine. Riot Pump! Writers Block is one of the better mixtape series out of the early-mid 00s east coast tales. I still got the CDs for real.

Back like Cooked Crack, with Juelz was tough too. Mixtapes > Albums for me.

Wayne is leagues better than Fab :lol:.

Stop it man. And you cherry picking mid songs from rappers you don’t like is hilarious :lol:.

Only you Uber traditionalist, Golden era hip hop cats, who recognize that Wayne is responsible for some trends y’all couldn’t connect with (some good some bad)...won’t give Wayne his due. At this point, he’s certified. Sheer volume of music. From a child to adult. As well as quality. He may not be your cup of tea. That’s fine. But as a rapper, he’s done it all. And should be respected rightfully as a good mc. Especially on a technical level.

He coulda stopped rapping in 07...and been stamped. Bumping old Wayne on this fine Saturday. Hi Everybody 👋🏾

E6A0FE9A-4CC6-410F-B49F-11718AE18867.gif

Basic bar isn't even better than Freck Billionaire

JR writer let me down.

History in the making, is a persons favorite of mine. Riot Pump! Writers Block is one of the better mixtape series out of the early-mid 00s east coast tales. I still got the CDs for real.

Back like Cooked Crack, with Juelz was tough too. Mixtapes > Albums for me.

another rapper that Wayne isn't better than

Back
Top Bottom