Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** said I should never discuss music

You Are Not Alone is one of Mike’s best songs and went 1.

HIStory has some great songs.

You Rock My World is one of my favorite MJ songs. Video, song, dance.

Since we're on the subject of R&B, I heard Mary J. Blige's "Family Affair" on a "classic hits" radio station a few days ago.

"Family Affair" was released in 2001. :wow:

Mariah has 18 but still...

20200726_230401.jpg

ummmm.... what about the songs he’s written and produced??? Those figures should be upped

Nothing past 92??? “Scream” came out in 1995, “butterflies” came out in 99/2000. Mike still had solid songs post 1992...

I don’t understand how these n_ pay for p****y. Talib wife fine AF. But I understand that you get tired of the same coochie after a while. But Sara Jay???? All these fine women out here.... and he chose to trick with THAT!!????

I don’t understand how these n_ pay for p****y. Talib wife fine AF. But I understand that you get tired of the same coochie after a while. But Sara Jay???? All these fine women out here.... and he chose to trick with THAT!!????

Robert Kraft is worth six billion dollars and still was stupid enough to hit up a low-rent massage parlor.

I’m not saying R Kelly wins, I’m just saying y’all not gonna downplay R Kelly. MJ throws on I’m Bad and R Kelly plays Down Low, what song you picking?

***** compared R Kelly to Wayne, I’m befuddled

Picking Down Low every single time :lol:

Finna make this Robert Kelly playlist right damn now

now you give me 40

The entire Off The Wall and Thriller albums

Then include stuff like Ben, Got To Be There, ABC, Dancing Machine, I'll Be There.....

The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Man In The Mirror, Gone To Soon, Remember The Time

So again, not in his top 40....50

Nothing past 92??? “Scream” came out in 1995, “butterflies” came out in 99/2000. Mike still had solid songs post 1992...

Please familiarize yourself with the first 30 years of his career

Solid songs are not what he was putting out the first 30 years of it.

Please familiarize yourself with the first 30 years of his career

Solid songs are not what he was putting out the first 30 years of it.

you can’t tell me about Mike. I got all the fonks. From jackson 5 to the 90s. Don’t act like he completely fell off in the 90s

The entire Off The Wall and Thriller albums

Then include stuff like Ben, Got To Be There, ABC, Dancing Machine, I'll Be There.....

The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Man In The Mirror, Gone To Soon, Remember The Time

So again, not in his top 40....50
I've sat down and listened to Off The Wall recently. The entire album is not better than Butterflies. (Girlfriend, Its the Falling in Love, Burn this Disco. I'd say Get on the Floor is a toss up but once's age range probably will determine your preference). The girl is mine also is not better than Butterflies.

But let's say I give you the full album's. That's 19. You listed 10 more.

Butterflies is top 40.

Gone too soon isnt better than Butterflies. In a versus setting or just in general.

Back
Top Bottom