Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

a few more?
Only a few more and if we're honest those are the pop hits.

R. can go song for song with them Jackson 5 hits.

I ain't talking about anybody else. So you better address whoever said whatever with that extra **** you brought up. Not me.

R Kelly ran one whole genre for a decade, a whole genre. Yall losing your minds now.

I think it’s way closer than y’all are acting like but I get it. It’s cool to hate R Kelly right now.

***** comparing R Kelly to Lil Wayne is bonkers. You can hate R Kelly but we not gonna act like he’s not talented as ****. Wayne has ZERO talent.

And I know MJ was bigger than R Kelly, MJ probably the biggest musician of all time.

And did an ***** say MJ was washed when R Kelly wrote for him? You’re Not Alone is one of MJs best songs and it shattered all types of records

Last edited:
R Kelly ran one whole genre for a decade, a whole genre. Yall losing your minds now.

I think it’s way closer than y’all are acting like but I get it. It’s cool to hate R Kelly right now.

***** comparing R Kelly to Lil Wayne is bonkers. You can hate R Kelly but we not gonna act like he’s not talented as ****. Wayne has ZERO talent.

Michael Jackson ran the world for a decade. The entire world

Michael Jackson ran the world for a decade. The entire world

He definitely did, probably the biggest musician of all time. That doesn’t mean R Kelly doesn’t have 20 songs to battle him.

MJ also didn’t put out mad music. Do MJ’s first six vs R’s first six

Give me City High over Migos

Give me Collie Buddz over Wayne

He definitely did, probably the biggest musician of all time. That doesn’t mean R Kelly doesn’t have 20 songs to battle him.

MJ also didn’t put out mad music. Do MJ’s first six vs R’s first six

Give me City High over Migos

Give me Collie Buddz over Wayne

MJ had 17 charting singles between 2 albums in the 80s.

You can probably make a versus of MJ samples.

giphy.gif

You have to be one helluva prisoner of the moment to think R. Kelly would win against MJ, Prince, Stevie, or Quincy. Peedo Robert himself wouldn't say that.

Quincy Jones is a musical genius. It's an insult to even compare Kelly to him.

I’m not saying R Kelly wins, I’m just saying y’all not gonna downplay R Kelly. MJ throws on I’m Bad and R Kelly plays Down Low, what song you picking?

***** compared R Kelly to Wayne, I’m befuddled

Back
Top Bottom