Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Something go down, the few sperm you got swimming around, gone all s*** on themselves don’t compare me to you. He stole a RR. End of story. Gang members die everyday
Always talking about having the hands but quick to mention you got the grip. Okay, tough guy.

I ain’t even see this part.... well, I’m living and breathing and Pop Smoke DEAD. Karma for stealing that Rolls Royce :lol: :lol: :lol:. N_ where the gang was at to save his a***??? Talking about gunplay in songs but aint have no GUN. That’s why he a maggot pie right.

I ain’t NEVER need to be in a gang cause I got HANDS. His people ain’t even double back and kill anyone. I bet my folks would’ve shot s**** up. You a hater.

like them WOO gang members ain’t just have an indictment and been shooting and killing people. They shooting random people too. They waste mon also. They shooting for clout also. Man s*** up. This lifestyle ain’t for you. So just keep living vicariously through the music and pissing on yourself when real pressure get applied to you.

A dude would probably yell at you, and your shadow gone fart. That’s how p**** you sound. Play the sidewalk bruh
:lol: @ you going back to edit this post to talk extra spicy. Put down the spice and whatever else you high on and don't let it hype you up. You talking bout "lifestyle" like you bout it. Settle yourself. Again, when your day comes, hopefully, you moving like you claim you are.

We can’t just let the man rest In peace? Dude was only 20 years old and still had a lot of life ahead of him - enough time to turn it a different direction. We saw his rise to stardom and tragic end unfold in like a years’ time. Can’t see how one can’t see the tragedy in that, regardless of the other circumstances.

3799D073-ABF9-4B77-B3FC-817B1304ACAF.jpeg
Vs
5F37FAA7-AC15-4414-9FDC-BCD2320A4C32.jpeg
I got $100 on me

Back
Top Bottom