Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

that's ok

Rick James GIFs | Tenor

Come here lil ***** lol

Came a long way from “The Rap Game” with JD. A hustle for her fam. Straight turned Jd down lol. This was her future tho :lol:. Her Dad been trying to get her and her sister popping for a minute. Sister was dating Julio Jones. That ***** made a cameo on the show lol

you think he never upped the burner or shot at anyone in his life? How you gone say “reap what you sow” then go explaining the other cats. You do know gangs do stuff to prove loyalty and credibility right? Like shootouts, robberies, etc??? HE WAS A GANG MEMBER. Ya’ll wanna promote gang culture then get mad when bullets fly. You can’t have it both ways
Affiliations or not, it wasn't even cats he was necessarily beefing with, it was some randoms who was just jealous and hungry. The same cats are linked to targeting random civilians and celebrities, so they would have done it to your leopard shirt-wearing *** too even though you ain't in no gang. Young promising life cut short by waste man with no direction.

Affiliations or not, it wasn't even cats he was necessarily beefing with, it was some randoms who was just jealous and hungry. The same cats are linked to targeting random civilians and celebrities, so they would have done it to your leopard shirt-wearing *** too even though you ain't in no gang. Young promising life cut short by waste man with no direction.

Ummm.... he’s a CRIP... he got killed by a set of HOOVER CRIPS. Dawg, gang ties are NATIONWIDE. Either way if you in a gang. Promote gang culture. That’s what comes with it. He banging a set that started in California... in NYC. And got killed in LA. Gangs are gangs. Can’t call yourself a crip or blood... throw up signs and wear colors. And think stuff is sweet out here. It is what it is dawg.

Ummm.... he’s a CRIP... he got killed by a set of HOOVER CRIPS. Dawg, gang ties are NATIONWIDE. Either way if you in a gang. Promote gang culture. That’s what comes with it. He banging a set that started in California... in NYC. And got killed in LA. Gangs are gangs.
As mentioned before, they were targeting everyone, so Gang or NO GANG, they were jealous and envious.

Ummm.... he’s a CRIP... he got killed by a set of HOOVER CRIPS. Dawg, gang ties are NATIONWIDE. Either way if you in a gang. Promote gang culture. That’s what comes with it. He banging a set that started in California... in NYC. And got killed in LA. Gangs are gangs. Can’t call yourself a crip or blood... throw up signs and wear colors. And think stuff is sweet out here. It is what it is dawg.

Hoovers aren't always crips. and the ones that killed pop smoke weren't.

But you right tho...I'm always befuddled when fans get on the "they took him too soon" wave when rappers get smoked...like the ***** wasn't dropping rakes or "upping his pole" in every song.

But hey..."entertainment" right?

Ya'll think P gonna talk about the New No Limit? I want to know what happened and to see if that story Cham told was true :lol:

Is Universal the reason why none of those albums are on streaming services?
explain this whole post please
im clueless on all this

What Cham story?

I don't know who owns New No Limit, I'm assuming Universal owns it? That was a real bad look for P. He really ****ed that label up. He had too much on his plate and was doing too much. Should have never let Beats by the Pound go and should have stuck to their sound. He started chasing other sounds and Cash Money and Nelly sounds which was a big mistake. People lost interest in them.

I like in the interview when Boz said you making all this money and you want to play ball?!?
explain this whole post please
im clueless on all this
Starts at 7:15

Kinda ****ed up for the artists on the label but I guess P said **** it, I'm gettin' my bread :lol:

Pop Smoke death is magnified because of who he was, people loved him

the sting comes from him being taken so soon in his upbringing, we watched him blow up and die in less than a years time

its sad when anyone dies due to senseless violence

I ain’t even see this part.... well, I’m living and breathing and Pop Smoke DEAD. Karma for stealing that Rolls Royce :lol: :lol: :lol:. N_ where the gang was at to save his a***??? Talking about gunplay in songs but aint have no GUN. That’s why he a maggot pie right.

I ain’t NEVER need to be in a gang cause I got HANDS. His people ain’t even double back and kill anyone. I bet my folks would’ve shot s**** up. You a hater.

like them WOO gang members ain’t just have an indictment and been shooting and killing people. They shooting random people too. They waste mon also. They shooting for clout also. Man s*** up. This lifestyle ain’t for you. So just keep living vicariously through the music and pissing on yourself when real pressure get applied to you.

A dude would probably yell at you, and your shadow gone fart. That’s how p**** you sound. Play the sidewalk bruh

I ain’t even see this part.... well, I’m living and breathing and Pop Smoke DEAD. Karma for stealing that Rolls Royce :lol: :lol: :lol:. N_ where the gang was at to save his a***??? Talking about gunplay in songs but aint have no GUN. That’s why he a maggot pie right.

I ain’t NEVER need to be in a gang cause I got HANDS. His people ain’t even double back and kill anyone. I bet my folks would’ve shot s**** up. You a hater.
I'm not going to speak on any he said she said cause we don't have any details on the Rolls Royce situation. As for the all talking crazy of the dead, I'll leave that to you. Everyone has a plan until **** actually happens. Hopefully, you're never in a situation like that where you have to hope your "plan" works out the way you think it will.

I'm not going to speak on any he said she said cause we don't have any details on the Rolls Royce situation. As for the all talking crazy of the dead, I'll leave that to you. Everyone has a plan until **** actually happens. Hopefully, you're never in a situation like that where you have to hope your "plan" works out the way you think it will.

Something go down, the few sperm you got swimming around, gone all s*** on themselves don’t compare me to you. He stole a RR. End of story. Gang members die everyday

Back
Top Bottom