Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya'll think P gonna talk about the New No Limit? I want to know what happened and to see if that story Cham told was true :lol:

Is Universal the reason why none of those albums are on streaming services?

This is insane :lol: :lol: I just wish Boosie stayed out of **** and never did a bid in the first place while having this same musical output, cause his flow really ain’t there anymore
Yeah beyond the voice and flow, I think seeing his lyrics being used against him in a death penalty case changed the whole way he approach rap

Bro used to be on some J Prince/Pimp C **** calling out DA’s and Sheriff’s by name, referencing actual events etc. He toned everything way down after he touched down

Edit: I lowkey wouldnt mind another Boosie Blues Cafe album tho :lol:

Prison **** really set him back musically. He could never find the pocket. Sucked...cuz when he got booked...he was putting out some quality, and f’n with some more producers, sounds etc. while still staying him.

I **** with Hatch, because he truly give you the good, bad, ugly, funny. All of it. And it’s unapologetic and him. Once I got over his voice, I ain’t look back. His versatility is underrated as far as bangers, street **** and conscious ****. He got soooo much music. His influence is UP there.

Ya'll think P gonna talk about the New No Limit? I want to know what happened and to see if that story Cham told was true :lol:

Is Universal the reason why none of those albums are on streaming services?

What Cham story?

I don't know who owns New No Limit, I'm assuming Universal owns it? That was a real bad look for P. He really ****ed that label up. He had too much on his plate and was doing too much. Should have never let Beats by the Pound go and should have stuck to their sound. He started chasing other sounds and Cash Money and Nelly sounds which was a big mistake. People lost interest in them.

I like in the interview when Boz said you making all this money and you want to play ball?!?

Prison **** really set him back musically. He could never find the pocket. Sucked...cuz when he got booked...he was putting out some quality, and f’n with some more producers, sounds etc. while still staying him.

I **** with Hatch, because he truly give you the good, bad, ugly, funny. All of it. And it’s unapologetic and him. Once I got over his voice, I ain’t look back. His versatility is underrated as far as bangers, street **** and conscious ****. He got soooo much music. His influence is UP there.

Yea I'm with you on Boosie’s content, which is the main reason I still peep some of Boosie’s recent stuff, but I just can’t get over his voice, in a way it’s similar to how I feel about Lil Flip and Cam’ron’s current voices/flows.

This dude Lil Troy hiding all these alternate versions of Wanna Be A Baller
FE5B0C96-3E53-414F-88CE-EC70FC509C42.png
if you don’t upload those damn verses and tracks

Both these podcasts are putting me right back in 1999-05 :lol: :lol: a lot of very familiar stuff here

Bruh was a GANG MEMBER. IDK what part of that fans don’t realize. Live by, die by. Guess folks don’t understand.

sidenote: Boosie bought the fade back in style... not Brandon jennings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I dont know about shooting but multiple members said they didn't **** with each other too much at first. Then they got cool and did the same **** too outsiders together. Except Nas of course

exactly! So either he got amnesia or that was just a story they were rolling with .

At 19:30 he says like 5 times they were always good , he worked at swimming pool in face hood and they were cool lol

Bruh was a GANG MEMBER. IDK what part of that fans don’t realize. Live by, die by. Guess folks don’t understand.

sidenote: Boosie bought the fade back in style... not Brandon jennings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Gang member or not, the cats who went after did strictly for fame and clout. I don't wish bad on people cause I know they reap what they sow and those cats are going to get what is coming for them.

‪on breakfast club Raekwon said him and Ghostface never had problems . Him shooting up the house in the show and them even beefin was all fake .... I feel betrayed lol ‬

could of swore RZA said specifically that was real
I dont know about shooting but multiple members said they didn't **** with each other too much at first. Then they got cool and did the same **** too outsiders together. Except Nas of course

I think it was more of a Stapleton/Park Hill beef. Their two projects didn't mess with each other. Not that they had real beef.

Has RZA talked about how much of it is exaggerated, like the whole sister thing?

Gang member or not, the cats who went after did strictly for fame and clout. I don't wish bad on people cause I know they reap what they sow and those cats are going to get what is coming for them.

you think he never upped the burner or shot at anyone in his life? How you gone say “reap what you sow” then go explaining the other cats. You do know gangs do stuff to prove loyalty and credibility right? Like shootouts, robberies, etc??? HE WAS A GANG MEMBER. Ya’ll wanna promote gang culture then get mad when bullets fly. You can’t have it both ways

Back
Top Bottom