Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

August trash already

She seems bitter and vindictive. I don't believe this.

She said she was going to expose them, because they didn't do a Malik B tribute, which was false.

Her son was killed a few years back and I wonder if she has some psychological issues.

You doing P as the main artist vs Baby as the main artist? If so, P wins easily. If you add Big Tymers then it’s tough.

Tahiry said that **** was real, looked fake as hell to me but maybe it was real. Real or fake, Vado a damn fool to go out like that.

G Dep ain’t getting out. His situation different. I heard Puff trying to reach out to Loon.

And it begins...

Despite Vado's statement, he's been dropped by his merchandise company Starbreakers Entertainment who currently manages merch for Cassidy, Kidd Kidd, and others. The company also has new stores launching for Onyx and Capone-N-Noreaga.

Gee...they must be printing money with all the merch flying out the doors over there :lol:

You doing P as the main artist vs Baby as the main artist? If so, P wins easily. If you add Big Tymers then it’s tough.

Tahiry said that **** was real, looked fake as hell to me but maybe it was real. Real or fake, Vado a damn fool to go out like that.

G Dep ain’t getting out. His situation different. I heard Puff trying to reach out to Loon.
idk
birdman had some ones

Back
Top Bottom