Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Real history is kryptonite to white folks. Nothing f's them up worse than historic facts. :lol:

Why Nas doing the DX sign

1596496350086.png

Yeah the entire problem is America trying to hide true history in the first place. Let the **** out and be taught properly.

The history is sort of common sense. ANYTHING or any person involve with America, from it’s inception in the 1490s up until about the 1960s regarding black people. Any individual of Caucasian decent was involved with the slave trade and/or racism. That’s kind of common sense.

cue that Hip Hop Harry track

when a woman calls you buy your real name and not your nickname. She ain’t lying!!

LONNNNNNNNNAY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nobody in my family calls me by my real name. So when my moms says my real name, I already plead guilty. I know I got caught doing something wrong

**** it, I'll ask.

Just trying to figure out the creep line.

Yall ain't never stuck your **** in your significant other's face while they were sleep?

I have not, but I never thought much of it if it were to happen. Like, I'm just not sure how weird I find that based on the fact that you're in a relationship. I realize just because you're in a relationship, it doesn't entitle you to your partners body whenever you desire. But, I mean, seems like one step beyond whipping it out (again in a relationship). Is that one step too far?

Okay. And again, I have not either, but just never thought anything of it.

So let me ask, have you never done anything of a sexual nature with your partner as they sleep? Touching, feeling, rubbing, kissing (with the intent of getting their attention for sex)? I have and so has my wife.

Wheres the difference?

Pardon my ignorance.

**** it, I'll ask.

Just trying to figure out the creep line.

Yall ain't never stuck your **** in your significant other's face while they were sleep?

I have not, but I never thought much of it if it were to happen. Like, I'm just not sure how weird I find that based on the fact that you're in a relationship. I realize just because you're in a relationship, it doesn't entitle you to your partners body whenever you desire. But, I mean, seems like one step beyond whipping it out (again in a relationship). Is that one step too far?

Every relationship is different. Some like that ****, some don’t. Know your relationship and boundaries. Rubbing and touching is way different than shoving your D in her mouth or something while she’s asleep

Rubbing and touching is way different than shoving your D in her mouth or something while she’s asleep
Thanks for the response.

Based on what? If the intent is the same.

I see the difference being penetration and taking pleasure vs giving pleasure. But I dunno. Seems slippery.

I'd definitely agree...know your relationship. But if you're in the process of learning your relationship? Guess you just dont cross certain lines unless you know its cool. But I'm willing to bet everyone has had to see what they can get away with before.

Thanks for the response.

Based on what? If the intent is the same.

I see the difference being penetration and taking pleasure vs giving pleasure. But I dunno. Seems slippery.

I'd definitely agree...know your relationship. But if you're in the process of learning your relationship? Guess you just dont cross certain lines unless you know its cool. But I'm willing to bet everyone has had to see what they can get away with before.

There’s mad factors.

You can’t just shove it in your girl while she’s sleeping unless she’s told you before that’s fine with her. Some women really want **** 24/7.

That’s mad different than rubbing on your girls back, chest or legs. She’s gonna say let’s go or nah, I’m sleeping.

It also depends on how long y’all been together and how serious you are. I been with my wife for mad long, she not gonna accuse me of rape. She either gonna laugh or get mad that I woke her up. But I’m not doing that, I rather sleep than smash.

AND Wale makes **** music and he’s a broad. Crazy insecure. Always crying about **** and trying to anoint himself.

Back
Top Bottom