Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

set boundaries. I’ve done stuff like that and woke up getting topped and stuff but it’s cuz we understood it was okay and spoke about it. any sign of a no or anything close all activity terminated immediately.

but there’s nooooo way in hell Ima be told no and then wait for shorty to fall asleep and try to do some **** like that :lol:

but there’s nooooo way in hell Ima be told no and then wait for shorty to fall asleep and try to do some **** like that :lol:
Agreed with the paragraph I removed.

Based on the way she told the story, I assumed out was morning. Not the same night. Still kinda wild though, and not something I took into account.

Wale put out the best album of 2015:smokin

1596552118837.jpeg
I had it at 3rd, and 2nd best rap album, but the sentiment is understood.

**** it, I'll ask.

Just trying to figure out the creep line.

Yall ain't never stuck your **** in your significant other's face while they were sleep?

I have not, but I never thought much of it if it were to happen. Like, I'm just not sure how weird I find that based on the fact that you're in a relationship. I realize just because you're in a relationship, it doesn't entitle you to your partners body whenever you desire. But, I mean, seems like one step beyond whipping it out (again in a relationship). Is that one step too far?

What he did was make a move, a pretty blunt and direct one.

Were they in the same bed?

Maybe he thought he was getting signals. Had there been anything between them before?

Because it seemed like she seemed sort of angry about his relationships, like almost jealousy. Why would she care if he was with Erykah or Lauryn?

I didn't even know about him and Lauryn.

I ain’t NEVER seen not nan person wearing Vado merchandise. Heck, I never seen a sketch or mock up of his gear.

Crazy insecure, constantly complaining about his place in hip hop, etc.

All that may be true. But that dude raps his *** off.

And you was listening to Chingy at ignorant volumes over the weekend, so I ain’t eeeeem tryna hear your bull**** on this matter :smokin

man got a buz cut, with no tapeline. Looking like Al Horford. Exclusive timbs.... bumping Chingy. He doesn’t respect himself

Back
Top Bottom