Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Snoop was broke like that leaving Death Row?

$3500 for a verse?

I hate Romeo discussing this ****

Grine Grine any particular reason Master P went to Baton Rouge instead of New Orleans? Following what Boosie says?

Snoop was broke like that leaving Death Row?

$3500 for a verse?

I hate Romeo discussing this ****

Grine Grine any particular reason Master P went to Baton Rouge instead of New Orleans? Following what Boosie says?

The older I get...the broker I realize rappers really were. Was watching old Sub0 DVD’s...and these *****s ain’t have ****.

Some compd clothes, living out of hotels, fake jewels, rented whips, free clothes that would be out of style in a year and no equity.

It’s like how I look at wrestling once I got of age.

The older I get...the broker I realize rappers really were. Was watching old Sub0 DVD’s...and these *****s ain’t have ****.

Some compd clothes, living out of hotels, fake jewels, rented whips, free clothes that would be out of style in a year and no equity.

always assumed dudes had bags from shows they had stacked up for rainy days.

But I don't think dudes ever looked towards tomorrow.

Grammy-winning music producer Detail arrested on sexual assault charges
Detail, whose real name is Noel Christopher Fisher, won a Grammy for producing Beyonce's hit 'Drunk in Love'

Updated 12 minutes ago
6356828_080520-kabc-detail-mugshot-img.jpg

Music producer Detail, whose real name is Noel Christopher Fisher, was arrested on sexual assault charges in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020. (Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept.)

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Grammy-winning music producer Detail, who has produced hits for Beyonce, Lil Wayne and others, has been arrested for a series of alleged sexual assaults, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Detail, whose real name is Noel Christopher Fisher, has been charged with 15 counts of sexual assault and five counts of felony assault for incidents between 2010 and 2018.

Music producer Detail, whose real name is Noel Fisher, appears at the BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Aug. 28, 2015.

Music producer Detail, whose real name is Noel Fisher, appears at the BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Aug. 28, 2015.
Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP, File

Detectives first submitted the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office for review in January 2020. The charges were filed on July 31.

Sheriff's detectives arrested him on Wednesday. He was being held on bail of $6.29 million.

The Sheriff's Department Special Victims Bureau issued his arrest photograph out of concerns there may be additional victims. They are asking anyone with information to step forward and contact the Special Victims Bureau tip line at (877)710-5273 or email [email protected]. Anonymous information can be provided through Crime Stoppers at (800)222-TIPS.

Detail has been active in the music industry since 2005. He has produced tracks for artists such as Ray J, the Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and others.

He produced Beyonce's hit single "Drunk in Love," which was awarded Grammys for Best R&B Song and Best R&B Performance in 2015.

Last year, a model and aspiring singer won a $15 million lawsuit in Los Angeles against Detail alleging rape and abuse.

yo dude hella ugly

Facade.

Didnt Pac die with like nothing to his name?

My boy last week said he had family in with Juelz, said he was strung out. Take it for whatever you want. I hope he isn’t.

I seen Detail’s pic and immediately said he’s guilty.

Just started part 3 of NL. First thing they said is you’re getting a bank account with six figures in it, car, house, rolex, tank and guns. Love hearing about people paying their artists right. Feel like most rappers don’t get 100K-250K after they drop their first album. P was giving that money to artists their first week.

Mia X accent so damn thick finessence finessence

Mac should have been bigger.

Mercedes would have been bigger if she dropped in 98 and if P would have pushed her.

P writing Jive a check for 375K is ****in crazy. But how the hell Mystikal successful but 375K in the red? How he pay 375K but those albums were still on Jive and No Limit.

Last edited:
My boy last week said he had family in with Juelz, said he was strung out. Take it for whatever you want. I hope he isn’t.

I seen Detail’s pic and immediately said he’s guilty.

Just started part 3 of NL. First thing they said is you’re getting a bank account with six figures in it, car, house, rolex, tank and guns. Love hearing about people paying their artists right. Feel like most rappers don’t get 100K-250K after they drop their first album. P was giving that money to artists their first week.

Mia X accent so damn thick finessence finessence

Mac should have been bigger.

Mercedes would have been bigger if she dropped in 98 and if P would have pushed her.

P writing Jive a check for 375K is ****in crazy. But how the hell Mystikal successful but 375K in the red? How he pay 375K but those albums were still on Jive and No Limit.

All the cars, house, etc was under the No Limit name. They didn’t own any of it.

P actually brought a community in Baton Rouge and had all his artist living in it - again with his name on the title/deed to everything.

Mac would of been big if he didn’t catch that bid.

Soulja Slim, Mac, Mystkial, Fiend were my favorites.

All the cars, house, etc was under the No Limit name. They didn’t own any of it.

P actually brought a community in Baton Rouge and had all his artist living in it - again with his name on the title/deed to everything.

Mac would of been big if he didn’t catch that bid.

Soulja Slim, Mac, Mystkial, Fiend were my favorites.

So was he good to his artist?

I felt a way about the Beats By The Pound part. I'm sure they weren't compensated for how much they did, especially how successful they were. This is a fluff piece, but that part where P says I gave them their start and nobody would know of them if it wasn't for me rubbed me the wrong way.

So was he good to his artist?

I felt a way about the Beats By The Pound part. I'm sure they weren't compensated for how much they did, especially how successful they were. This is a fluff piece, but that part where P says I gave them their start and nobody would know of them if it wasn't for me rubbed me the wrong way.

As long as they kept making music.

Not to take away from it, he did give them a start. Most of his artist came with nothing.

I remember meeting Mac for the first time, he was trying to get at my cousin. Homey had the chain and riding in a F-150. Skinny little *****. :lol:

So they didn’t own their houses? I heard Snoop and Fiend say over the years they owned their houses and cars. Could be lying.

The Beats by the Pound **** was rough. That was all ego. P really let that **** go over ego, not even money. Could have easily paid them.

P started doing too much. Should have paid Beats what they wanted and focused a little more on music. Probably could have gotten another good 2-3 years if he focused on the music, artists and their sound. I don’t think he’d ever admit it though.

Fool really had a No Limit Complex in the making. The standup comedy show and concert is hilarious. P really did big things and a lot of ****. I’m dying at the white dude from Priority being in I’m

I want to know if he still owns that house. I heard he had the Feds after him and left the house. Seeing all this **** about Baton Rouge and Louisiana and No Limit, the way Mac got sentenced to 20+ years makes a lot of sense. Damn shame.

I remember reading about the Feds trying to tie P to Pena during his trial.

Back
Top Bottom