Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not a fan of accents, I've been around broads from NO but damn, Mia X. The way she talk, she could get all this D.

I didn't know Ghetto D sold damn near 700K or 800K the first week. That **** is stupid money.

AND SERV-ON OWES ME $12 FOR THIS ALBUM. ****, MAKE IT AN EVEN $20 FOR INTEREST.

TOP 5 WORST FLOW OF ALL TIME. 10000x WORSE THAN SILKK

****IN LIKED 3 SONGS ON THIS POS ALBUM.

R-8800701-1469037956-9781.jpeg.jpg

Junior Mafia was eatin with BIG
Jay let Bleek and em live
Nore got Capone comfortable
All your mans ever do is smoke blunts with you
**** a willy Esco outfit, im about chips

That would make more sense. I heard that number and thought damn, how the **** did I not know this? I know it eventually sold 3-4 mil.

Yeah. Make Em Say Uhh came out months after that album so it REALLY ain't take off til that single. 400 Degreez was the same way. That album was out for a minute then once that dropped Back That *** Up the album killed that summer.

One thing about Master P, I don't trust anyone who doesn't give me their failures, but is always bragging about their success and what they accomplished. Yeah, he did a bunch of stuff, but how many failed and lost money. It comes off as con manish, and you're really selling yourself and your brand.

Yeah you had your own sneakers, but they look like **** and nobody bought them.

One thing about Master P, I don't trust anyone who doesn't give me their failures, but is always bragging about their success and what they accomplished. Yeah, he did a bunch of stuff, but how many failed and lost money. It comes off as con manish, and you're really selling yourself and your brand.

Feel like that’s how all these documentaries are. They show very little of their failures which sucks, I want the whole story.

Kanye a full clown, I am 1000000% voting this year. **** is out of hand. Never giving Kanye a cent of mine, biggest sellout.

He mentioned how many times he failed before succeeding in his Breakfast Club interview yesterday. He said people think it's easy but it's not.

We also gotta stop acting like voting is for white people and it’s not cool.

I’ve only voted once in my life and that was for Obama the first time. I’m part of the problem, thinking that way. I’m serious as cancer when it comes to voting this year. I tell a bunch of my boys, y’all gotta vote. Half of them look at me stupid.

Feel like that’s how all these documentaries are. They show very little of their failures which sucks, I want the whole story.

Kanye a full clown, I am 1000000% voting this year. **** is out of hand. Never giving Kanye a cent of mine, biggest sellout.

Look at that Lil Wayne Carter documentary, when Wayne saw how they were portraying him and his addictions he/his people tried to block its release.

Tbh it seem like a good chunk of the edgy people that would still consider voting for Ye after the meltdown and all that prolly would’ve voted for Trump anyway :lol:

edit: I thought the Kanye **** had blown over, didnt realize Republicans out here working OT tryna get bruh on the ballots :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom