Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Conway’s new album is going to be insane:

From King to God:

01 From King… (prod. Daringer)
02 Fear of GOD [ft. DeJ Loaf] | (prod. Hit-Boy)
03 Lemon [ft. Method Man] | (prod. Daringer and Beat Butcha)
04 Dough & Damani (prod. The Alchemist and Daringer)
05 Juvenile Hell [ft. Havoc, Lloyd Banks and Flee Lord] | (prod. Havoc)
06 Death Is Sweeter…
07 Front Lines (prod. Beat Butcha)
08 To a GOD
09 Seen Everything But Jesus [ft. Freddie Gibbs] | (prod. Beat Butcha)
10 Spurs 3 [ft. Westside Gunn and Benny the Butcher] | (prod. Beat Butcha)
111 Forever Droppin’ Tears [ft. El Camino] | (prod. Erick Sermon)

And also in this current doc series, I don’t know how any of that was missed, especially concerning his nba venture

because he wasn't that good

He was brought in for publicity, just like Detroit and J Cole. How well did he do on that CBA team? Was he lighting up the CBA, no. You were one of the last cuts, because of the fans and jerseys you sold. Not skillset.

because he wasn't that good

He was brought in for publicity, just like Detroit and J Cole. How well did he do on that CBA team? Was he lighting up the CBA, no. You were one of the last cuts, because of the fans and jerseys you sold. Not skillset.

Im guessing you meant to quote somebody else, cause this was in reference to saying Master P never talked about his failures when he very well did talk about them

Im guessing you meant to quote somebody else, cause this was in reference to saying Master P never talked about his failures when he very well did talk about them

No I meant to quote you. I don't consider talking about your failures saying you were the last person cut, as if you were really a NBA level basketball talent.

Imagine these being the two "legitimate" candidates & still focusing On Kanye West ruining America :lol: :lol: :lol:, ****** just want engagement & attention, they no different than the ***** they're tweeting about.

He just needs to just go away for three months and be on the ballot for the 5th. :rofl:

I ain't got a horse in this race all three of them ****** is unfit.... But i'll be damned if i let a ***** scream at the top of his lungs about the state of the country..... and then go on to tell people to vote for the weekend at Bernie's :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

tenor.gif

I ain't got a horse in this race all three of them ****** is unfit.... But i'll be damned if i let a ***** scream at the top of his lungs about the state of the country..... and then go on to tell people to vote for the weekend at Bernie's :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

tenor.gif

Aight so you admit all 3 trash

Unless you suggesting _’s not vote altogether, I don’t see the point in these type of takes at all :lol:

As far as black people, _'s have went in on all 3 of these dudes

Aight so you admit all 3 trash

Unless you suggesting _’s not vote altogether, I don’t see the point in these type of takes at all :lol:

As far as black people, _'s have went in on all 3 of these dudes

People's decision to vote/not vote is completely on them.... the point of this post is two things.

1) Let's not act as if black people as a majority aren't STRONGLY leaning towards Biden & still being blindly loyal to the democratic party.... Look who they threw up their, he felt so comfortable with the black vote that he told black people they're not black if they don't vote for him :lol: :lol:

2) This Election is done Trump/Biden either option America is gonna be reeling for the next four, What should be the concern now is making sure we never end up with such incompetent options ever again, and this can't be done if black people as a MAJORITY refuse to detach from this one parties good/others evil BS.

The NYT writer (Liberal publication) decides to run a story on Kanye being "used by the republicans" the same day the democratic party rolls out a candidate who is clearly unfit in Biden. Full story on Kanye's antics, but no mention of Biden seemingly having an episode :lol:.

Our media has chosen sides but contrary to what you said i don't think the democratic/liberal side gets exposed for their bull**** propaganda enough & in order for black people to make informed decisions for us going forward.... that BS has to be recognized from both parties.

Yeah. Make Em Say Uhh came out months after that album so it REALLY ain't take off til that single. 400 Degreez was the same way. That album was out for a minute then once that dropped Back That *** Up the album killed that summer.
U New York ****** ain’t never know what u talking bout
400 degreez dropped in November
It took a minute but ha
Was what made it go crazy
Back that *** up even the video took hella long to drop
And when it dropped
Was hella underwhelming
back that *** up push was on the tail end
It was when ha got around
Folks paid attention

Back
Top Bottom