Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

back when gambino was pretty much the nerd wayne, it was worse when on sickboi. i hated it :lol: dude really grew into his own as an artist:

There’s a podcast where the interviewer speaks with former convicts that have been exonerated called Wrongful Conviction. When I used to listen regularly, I picked up on a trend that a lot of these individuals had been through the Louisiana criminal justice system. Hearing stories about Angola pretty much being a modern day slave plantation, the courts and judges being in cahoots with the attorneys and politicians, etc. That **** made me sick to my stomach hearing some of those stories. :smh:

20+ years for some **** you didn’t do.

... fam :smh:

My wife went to school in Louisiana, said it was so damn racist. White people walking around saying N er. Said there were mad places she was told not to go near or be back on campus before dark. Said it was legit like the 1940s there.

My wife went to school in Louisiana, said it was so damn racist. White people walking around saying N er. Said there were mad places she was told not to near or be back on campus before dark. Said it was legit like the 1940s there.

Which school in Louisiana?

There’s a podcast where the interviewer speaks with former convicts that have been exonerated called Wrongful Conviction. When I used to listen regularly, I picked up on a trend that a lot of these individuals had been through the Louisiana criminal justice system. Hearing stories about Angola pretty much being a modern day slave plantation, the courts and judges being in cahoots with the attorneys and politicians, etc. That **** made me sick to my stomach hearing some of those stories. :smh:

20+ years for some **** you didn’t do.

... fam :smh:

My pops been there.. the stories he told me.

I have 3 friends doing life there.

94366A96-2E53-4BD0-A4C6-1CA5FD515698.jpeg

Damn Kim was sexy back then :pimp:

:smh:

Yep. That’s the story I remember reading a few years back. :lol:

So if Beyoncé and Kanye West are juicing, it’s plausible to believe that the whole industry is on it like that.

The Tidal **** was interesting

They found one of the ppl whose Tidal account allegedly had all these streams and bruh was like I love Ye but there’s no way I listened to him that much :lol: :smh:

What’s messed up tho is the way the streaming revenue is paid out, its basically a pot/pie that’s divided up based on the percentage of streams an artist has

So those fake streams that Ye and Beyoncé got potentially gave them a bigger share of the pot/pie, which then means less for artists who not getting crazy streams like that, which is who Tidal is supposed to be geared towards helping

It’s crazy to see C still locked up. I remember being hyped as hell when he dropped “Ya’ll Heard of Me” with Gizzle. That’s was like one of the first times I can remember seeing an NL and CM artist link, aside from Soulja and Gizzle. I graduated high school, joined the Army, deployed three times, hit my 11 year mark in the Army and that man still locked up :smh:

Free that man!!!

No Limit was really putting hands on _’s :lol:

I was just watching a video of Pastor Troy talking about running into C Murder at a show after the diss records and it was a wrap lol

The very next video that came up was JT The Bigga Figga talking about the time he got jumped by P and all those Richmond ****** in the middle of a show. Said P got in the front of the crowd yelled out “PROJECTS” and _’s started assembling outta nowhere on some military general **** :lol: :smh:

No Limit was really putting hands on _’s :lol:

I was just watching a video of Pastor Troy talking about running into C Murder at a show after the diss records and it was a wrap lol

The very next video that came up was JT The Bigga Figga talking about the time he got jumped by P and all those Richmond ****** in the middle of a show. Said P got in the front of the crowd yelled out “PROJECTS” and _’s started assembling outta nowhere on some military general **** :lol: :smh:
Troy ain't try to book it???

Back
Top Bottom