Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mac **** is even wilder. They had a show on him on Discovery. The people investigating were laughing at the evidence and the case. Said it's one of the worst they've ever seen, they were dumbfounded. Sitting there interviewing people.

No Limit was really putting hands on _’s :lol:

I was just watching a video of Pastor Troy talking about running into C Murder at a show after the diss records and it was a wrap lol

The very next video that came up was JT The Bigga Figga talking about the time he got jumped by P and all those Richmond ****** in the middle of a show. Said P got in the front of the crowd yelled out “PROJECTS” and _’s started assembling outta nowhere on some military general **** :lol: :smh:

This is the Fig interview I was referring to btw, bruh never got his dates right but he a character :lol: got stories for days

He talks about how he found Zaytoven too

Reading about the stuff with C and Mac :smh:
I always said if I did some dirt and got caught, I’d take my charge but bruh I don’t think I could take a charge for some **** that I didn’t do. **** crazy man :smh:

1597196383081.png

1597196401443.png

:rofl:

Solid gesture, but I’m more shocked that X owed DJ 12 million as successful as he was. I’m assuming a bulk of that is legal fees from all those cases he caught, but damn.

After all those albums sold? And he was upset at Jay and not Kevin and Lyor? Even The Great Depression went platinum.

Folks are really upset at cardi and meg for that track lol i dunno bout yall but i loooves me some WAP. This **** is gettin crazy

This is the Fig interview I was referring to btw, bruh never got his dates right but he a character :lol: got stories for days

He talks about how he found Zaytoven too

I ain't know Tracy T was around that long. Son look like he in his 20's.

It's funny hearing him say he thought was wack. Gucci far exceeded expectations, so many people (myself included) thought he was just another couple hit rapper.

Back
Top Bottom